CHAPTER 9

ASHER'S POV
So with this embarrassing day I had ,I go straight home and enter my office.

I go sit on my chair and start signing some documents to distract myself.

"Wollup dude!" Laurent yells.

"A/N : Laurent is Asher's best friend since middle school. He practically knows everything about him and vice versa. So yeah wanted to clear it up since I didn't make a character intro in the beginning."

"WTF DO YOU WANT" I yell at him.

"Someone had a bad day I can see" he says teasingly.

"Can you imagine a powerful man like me got embarrassed by some stupid girl?"

Laurent burst into laughter making me more angry. He says, "So what are planning to do to her?"

"The usual man" I say and Laurent and I say "Fuck and dump" at the same time. I start laughing. That's is why this dude is my best friend.

"Doesn't the girl know who the fuck you are?" He asks.

"Of course she does. It's my motherfucking assistant. I gonna get revenge on her like badly." I say and an deadly smile creeps on my face.

"Ayo dude enough with that smile it's scary as fuck. Let go and watch some movies"

"Sure" I say and we make our way to the hall to find my dad watching the news.

We decide to sit by him and watch the news with him. It's about a certain house which collapsed today. I was getting bored and decide to start using my phone when I hear my mom saying

"With a minute, isn't that Diana and her husband Rene?" She asks my dad.

"A/N sorry for the interruption again. If you haven't figured it out, Diana is Jade's mother and Rene is Jade's father. Sorry once again. You may continue.

"Yeah I think that's them. Hold up, so it's their house that has collapsed."he says.

"Do you know them?" Laurent askes my dad.

"Yes boy. We went to the same university. He is a very old friend of mine and my wife. I think I still have his contact"he replies.

"Honey! check my phone for his contact and please call them so that we can help them cause he was my best friend in university" my dad tells my mom.

"We must help them through this. It says, friends once friends for ever" dad says with a weird smile.

~~~~~
JADE'S POV

"I love it when you call me senorita..." dad's phone rings.

He looks at me with a suspicious look knowing I am the one who changed his ringtone. He looks at the caller ID and sees an unknown number so he decides to put it on speaker.

"Hey man " says the voice.

"Yeah please who is this?"

"It's Mr.Parker. Am I speaking to Rene?"

"Oh wow it's you. It's been a long time. Where have you been?"Dad replies.

"Sorry about what happened. I just saw it on TV"

"Hmm yes it's very unfortunate"

"I would like to help you. You know, I owe you after all that you did for me. You can come and stay in our house"

"Thanks for the offer but we will manage at a hotel so you don't need to worry" my dad replies.

" Please I will feel bad if you refused and your kid, Jade she must be traumatized you must come" he says as it is his last word....

Wondering why this chapter is soo short? well am on my way to boarding school and wont be back until two month so I wanted to drop a chapter before going for you guys.

Even tho its short what do you think of Laurent?

vote and comment

SNAPCHAT; Nellybab12

INSTAGRAM: nell_llee

-love N12N