CHAPTER 10

"Okay for the sake of Jade"dad said happily.

So we had a black limousine come pick us up.We were in the car heading for one of those rich people estate because the area we are in is mostly known to belong to rich people. The guy just pressed a button then the huge black gates opened.

Seriously... the house is already breathe taking.The garden was filled with roses,lilies, hibiscuses and tulips.From the outside this house looks warm and cozy. It has been built with sandstone and has grey brick decorations. It also had a beautiful fountain with bird-like statues around it. In simple words it felt like a princess castle... beautiful.

Then a man in his late forties and a beautiful woman around forty came out of the mansion.

We got down of the limo then i noticed the man looked quite familiar but couldn't put my hand on how I know him.

Hold up... Did I specify someone opened the damn door for me. IKR that only happens in movies , I think the universe is on my side after all.

"Jade how are you? " dad's friend said bringing me back from the discussion I was having with my self.

How does that guy know my name.

"You probably wondering how I know your name"he said again

Wait... how does he know what the f**k I was thinking.

"Actually I know all employees" he chuckled. Employees??? Wait a minute are we here to work for him??.

I sent him a questioning look and he told one of the maid standing outside," Send their things to the house".

"Yes Mr. Parker".

PARKER!! Ohhhh he is my boss's father or boss. Hah! that guy can't think he is higher than everybody.

"Oh where are my manners" says the beautiful woman standing by Mr.Parker, "This is Peter my husband and am Ashley."

"Oh nice to meet you "I replied shyly.

"You may come in"she says.

The house was fabulous and extraordinary at the same time. It so classic and modern with the neutral colours and wooden furniture.The interior of the house is focused around a large central hallway serving as the main avenue of traffic and entrance area to the adjacent rooms. The hallway flows into a large, wide staircase that provides the main means of egress from the entertainment area of the house to the private rooms on the second floor. 

I was standing there looking around like a missing goat when some one came to take my bag. I looked up and saw this cute girl struggling to carry my bag.

"Umm Hi!" I said give her a smile.Her face became red and she replied shyly, " Hey".

"Am Jade and you?"

"Am Emy, Miss Jade"

"Ehm how old are you " I asked

 "16 " she replied in a whisper form.

I took a step back to look at her. She was quite cute with ginger hair in a beach wave style with frickles and hazel eyes.

"You are so cute" I said."Thank you "she said blushing, "You are also gorgeous" she said quickly and walked away with my bag leading to room after taking a series of stairs. Apparently my room was on the third floor. What the ...

~~~~~~
An hour or two later Emy came calling on my door saying that dinner was ready and I should get dressed.

I was wearing white jeans with a blue tank top Ashley gave me, surprisingly it fitted me perfectly.

I got down and got the surprise of my life Asher Parker was sitting by my father chatting and laughing.

"Jade honey you never told me your boss was this funny" my dad called out.

I rolled my eyes at the statement my dad made and told myself, "Only if you knew ". I think he saw my action and wanted to annoy me more so he said with a smirk, "There is a seat by me you can come and sit here"

No way... I was about to refuse when his mom also said.  

"Jade honey could you please sit by Asher for dinner"Ashley said so sweetly that I couldn't resist.

"Y..Yeah ok "I said awkwardly thinking about the last time we kinda exchanged.

So I took a seat when he offered me a small smile which I obviously ignored.

"Jade could you please say the grace"Ash politely said.Though I was shy it actually didn't matter

"Oh eternal father,we thank you for the food and the sympathy of the Parker's for helping us . Amen".

Short but useful . Dinner was delicious but the eyes of dick head kept fixed on me.

We dispersed quietly not making noise. Before heading to our respective rooms for the night. When I gripped the doorknob strong hands held my waist.

"What the fuck are you -" wasn't able to finish my sentence when he covered my mouth and pulled me closer to him.

Feeling my cheek heat up from his touch I wank my hand to hit him but he was quick enough to catch my hand. He brings his mouth closer to my ears and says, " Welcome to my house" allowing his mint breath to tickle my ears and he leaves me standing there shocked like a missing goat.

~~~~
AM BACKKKKK

Currently we are on vacation so decided to continue .I know most people don't read uncompleted stories but if you are still here... I love you very much. Wish you all the best in life cause you are one of those people who inspire me to continue this story.

SNAPCHAT; Nellybab12

INSTAGRAM: nell_llee

-love N12N