CHAPTER 3

The song attributed to this story is
I am a mess - Bebe Rexha

We were all dressed up and ready to dance. We met up with the other girls at 8:00pm. Jenny knew the security guard so it was much easier to enter.

The club was already congested with people. It was very difficult to pass through the sweaty and squeezed people. The club had a sweat and alcoholic smell but the more time you spend there , you will get used to it .We made our way to the bar to get some drinks first.

JENNY'S POV
~~~~
We got to the bar to get some drinks. OMGGGG!!! The bartender is fuckingly handsome.

As soon as we get closer to him I tell Jade and the girls ,"He is mine". Jade raised up her hand I surrender and we all laughed.

After getting few shots, I was able to get his number and he also got mine. He promised to call me and I gave him a flirty wink.

I was trying to give Jade and the girls a sign to tell them to leave so that I could have an alone time with the bartender but they were looking at something.

I turned my head to see what they were looking at and saw Carlos my annoying colleague who was walking to us with a bright smile on his face.

Shit..... I who wanted to be alone with the bartender. As soon as he gets closer I yell to him,"What are you doing here???".

Jade turns to tap me on my shoulder to tell me I was shouting a little. She adds,"No need to create a scene. Anyways I am going to walk around call me when you are done".

JADE'S POV
~~~~
With the face Jenny is doing I know she wants to start a scene so I tell her,"No need to create a scene. Anyways I am going to walk around call me when you are done".

So I get up from my seat and tell the other girls the same thing and I leave.

From all the drinks I took I started feeling the great urge to urinate so I look around for the washroom or at least a sign that shows where it is.

Unfortunately, it was to no avail. I see some stairs and decide to climb and see.

I am stopped by some drunk guy who holds my waist and says,"Hey beauty! Where do you think you are going in such a haste ???" .I was about to hit his hand of my waist when he holds my hand.

He brings his face closer to mine to a point I could inhale the bad scent from his mouth and I take all my strength to push him away but he didn't even move a hair .

He tighten the grip on my hips and says," Ohh this is a fiesty one.I like that." He raises my chin to force me to look at him and he starts kissing me... Ewwww I am going to puke.

Tears started dripping from my eyes . I was so scared of what could happen next. The drunkard pauses a little from our kiss to take some air and says,"There is a hotel nearby ,we could stop there for the night." My heart started beating faster. I used that short break to shout for help .

He tighten the grip on my waist more harder forcing me to shut up. He continued to kiss me and I saw a figure behind him who gave him a strong push forcing him to move away from me.

I ran to hug my saviour without looking at the face. After the brief hug, I move aside to see his face and it was no one else but Mr.Anger .

Thanks for reading this chapter up to the end
Sorry for this short length will make the others longer.

SNAPCHAT; Nellybab12

INSTAGRAM: nell_llee

-love N12N