welcome back, bakamura.

In a very crowded airport, a red handsome guy stood out looking at his phone. If you compare him to himself 9 years ago, you could say nothing changed except his apperance. And that includes his status. Right now, he's got a day off from good hell work.

And it timed their long awaited reunion as Class E. Finally complete as one. Or that's what he think. And of course their wedded teachers are going as well, with their child. After they visit the old campus, they'll go to a resort with a hotel and hotspring.

As the red head got bored while scrolling on their chat on his phone, he raised his head up looking around then saw a unfamiliar girl walking to him. Wow, a slut. He thought as he checked out the girl's outfit. Some short fitted denim skirt, and a white lacy top. With dyed blond hair was tied to a bun.

It kinda remind him of her for some reason.

"Hey, handsome. Wanna take me out on a date?" The girl said with a flirty smile and look in her eyes. Karma just smiled at the girl. A sweet and killer smile. "I have a girlfriend." He said, swiftly rejecting the girl. But the girl didn't walked away.

She brushed her hands and fingers in his broad shoulders. Looking at Karma seductively. "C'mon. I know you're bored. Ditch her and be with me instead." This time, Karma just smirked. The girl smirked victoriously.

"I have a girlfriend." He said it again, making the girl a bit more annoyed. "I don't see her." She said, and was about to lean and kiss him but then a very familiar voice ringed.

"Turn around." The bitch turned around, and Karma gave of his killer smirk as he stared at his girlfriend.

Her blond hair was still in the same hairstyle as she didn't bother to changed it even in the past 9 years. She's wearing sunglasses, that covered her blue eyes. Wearing a yellowish shirt on the inside of her brown fury collared coat, some good fitted grey jeans tucked in her black leather boots. She removed her glasses and glared at the girl who's touching her boyfriend.

Rio has been dealing with the people who was too slow unboarding the fucking plane. Now this happened. "Her? Eww. Hey, hot stuff, ditch her and be with me instead. I promise, you're gonna love it." The girl said and turned to Karma again. Karma smirked at the girl, with a hidden intent. Oh, I'm gonna love it alright. He thought.

Mentally choosing where to put the mustard and wasabi.

"Excuse me? You're not talking to a mirror. And he's a sadist. He's got a bag of things to use. Don't try to seduce him. Unless, you want your nose to be shaved by him." Rio warned the girl as she fold her glasses and let it hang around the neckline of her shirt. The girl felt terror at what Rio said and suddenly took a stepped back at the guy.

"Y-You... O my gosh..." She started to run screaming in terror. Karma frowned as his plan was ruin by his girlfriend. "You sadist. That is how you welcome me?" He turned to his pissed girlfriend who is glaring at him.

"Why didn't you let me? You know I would never cheat on you with a slut. I've got my newly bought mustard and wasabi." He said acting annoyed at his girl. He expected something more girlfriends would do if a girl would come and flirt with their boyfriends.

He means, like pulling hairs, or kissing him in front of the flirt. Yeah, like that. "So you're admitting that you can cheat on me with anyone other than a slut? You're unbelievable." Karma rolled his eyes at Rio's remark. He walked near Rio, Rio raised an eyebrow at him. He leaned and kissed his girlfriend's forehead. After that he leaned and their foreheads touched.