good friend

Note:
Just so you know, I do some requests too. Just message me. Tell me the whole plot and the characters who are in it. How'd y'all like the new cover? That moment never left my mind even just a bit.

Thank you for commenting on my one shots, the two. HEHEHE. So anyway, here's a short one shot dedicated to those two. HEHEHE.

"Class dismissed." Rio let her head fall on her desk when she heard Koro Sensei said as he left the classroom. Nagisa was surprised at the impact, so was Mimura. Add Hayami behind her. That caught Karma's attention.

"Nakamura, what's happening to you?" Okano asked, out of curiousity and worry. Still Nakamura didn't respond, she felt so tired. She couldn't sleep well last night, she did all her assignment in one hour but still she couldn't sleep. She doesn't have the energy to eat lunch and dinner. And this morning, she skipped breakfast.

The reason? It all started yesterday morning when Kayano and her where having a conversation.

"Nakamura, you and Karma really make an awesome couple, don't yah think?" Kayano says, with a teasing smirk. Showing off her phone revealing a phote when Karma was playing with Nakamura's hair after the civil war. Both of them have bright smiled on their faces. Nakamura blinked, and blushed a bit.

"Huh? Since when?" She asked. Kayano rolled her eyes.

"Since the civil war! Duh! A lot of us noticed how well you two get along! And how both of you have so much chemistry!" Kayano exclaimed, making Nakamura almost trip on a rock. She narrowed her eyes at Kayano. Kayano just gave off a smirk.

Nakamura sighed.

"We just almost have the same mind set, that's all. Besides, Karma and Okuda are most likely to end up together. Not me and him." Rio said, and slightly glanced at the red and blue heads walking. They are meters away from Kayano and Rio, that means, they haven't heard.

"He's just a good friend and all." She continued, with a hint of sadness in her voice. Making Kayano froze in her spot.

I can't believe this. How can I fall for him in just hours? Just after letting Nagisa go? I thought I was just crushing on him but... ugh. What kind of girl am I? She thought closing her eyes, still has her head on the table.

Well, unfortunately, Nakamura knew that she fell in love again after letting Kayano take Nagisa on Valentines Day. And worse, she fell hard to Nagisa's best friend. The one and only Karma Akabane.

After spenting their time together teasing and giving Kayano some tips on how to give Nagisa the chocolates, she found out that she was always in love with him.

Ever since I first laid my eyes on him, I've felt nervous talking and facing him. I was acting so natural and I found unawkward ways to avoid him at all cost. But why is this distance killing me? She thought, as she bring her head up again. I thought it was just a crush at first sight.

The moment he heard from Maehara and Okajima that Karma likes Okuda, she felt like crying. She fell in love first, but someone made a move first. She thought she has given up on him, but... I couldn't. It was just a crush at first sight. But she felt love in him.

"Nakamura? Are you okay? Do you feel sick? You're face is red." Isogai asked. Nakamura looked tired and her face is turning red, her hair is a bit messy and her eyes are close to shutting itself. She smiled faintly.

"I'm... okay. I'm just a bit dizzy that's all—" A loud thud echoed the whole classroom when Rio fell from her seat. "NAKAMURA!" They all shouted. Their eyes widened, Hayami stood up quickly went to her. She put a hand on her forhead. She hissed at the heat.