ceo nakamura and secretary akabane

Note:
My first Office AU people! Requested by my baby, Kyoshiii_ . I LOVED THIS IDEA AND ENDED UP CHANGING IT A LITTLE, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT EITHER WAY.

§|§|§

"NEXT!"

The blonde CEO shouted in pure annoyance as she slammed her hands on the table. She glared at the man in front of her as she rose from her swivel chair. She pointed the door. "Scram." She ordered, the man looks at her in disbelief. I'm the perfect man for the job and yet, this woman rejected me?! He thought and rose from his seat, losing his composure in front of his suppose to be future boss.

"Why? I'm the perfect one for the job!" He said, the blonde woman raised an eyebrow at him, but then she realized. Oh... is that what he thought? Her lips slowly rise.

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea, Mr. Ayasaka. I didn't chose you, not because you're not the perfect one for the job as my secretary." She said. He looks a little confused at what she said, so she continued. "It's because you're weak, do we have it clear?" She stated, coldly. His lips parted in shock and disbelief at what she said.

This woman's audacity...! I'm a pefect man, who bothered to offer myself to such petty company! How dare she reject and insult me! He thought in annoyance, he was clearly offended by what she said. Mr. Ayasaka glared at the younger woman with pure anger, but before he could do anything, the office door swung open, revealing four handsome men.

The two named, Isogai and Maehara (they're not bodyguards, just to be clear) quickly escorted Mr. Ayasaka out before he could do anything. The woman massage her head, stresseda and annoyed. The other two, Mimura and Itona, exchanged glances at each other. But Mimura stepped forward and gave a report paper.

"Boss, here's this month's report from the Development Department. I also need you to sign something." He said, doing his monthly duty since he is the Head of the Development Department. Itona, the company's trusty mechanical engineer, stepped up and placed the laptop in front of her.

"In all 49 perfect men who applied to be your secretary, no one passed or lasted for more than 7 minutes in this room. Do you know how much this company could gain more enemies that it already has, CEO Nakamura?" The purple haired artificially intelligent girl inside the laptop asked. She's holding a list of names and even has an office uniform on and some glasses.

The blonde rolled her eyes and sat back on the swivel chair.

"They underestimate me too much, Ritsu. Just because the Nakamura Real Estate Company suddenly decided to change its CEO, passing it to a beginner like me, doesn't mean the company got weaker. They all praise themselves too much, thinking that I would be amused and chose them spot on. When I tell them to fuck off, they get angry. It's so stupid." She ranted in annoyance.

Anyone would get angry if you tell them to fuck off, Boss. They thought and sweat dropped.

"Woah, that's the 19th man this day, Boss?" A tall woman came in. Yesterday, 30 men applied and ended up getting rejected too. The tall woman, Megu (Head of Sales and Marketing Department), sighed. "At this point, it made me thinking if you're actually an Asano rather than a Nakamura." She added.

"She's an Asano, I tell you." A familiar voice said. It was Maehara, Head of the Brokage Department. Oh, they got rid of that man so quick, as expected. Nakamura glared at him.