the red yellow orange trio pt.2

Note:
Your wish is my command~

§|§|§

Ayle University, England. 8:30 am. Recess Time.

"The top 3 are all Japanese... right?"

"Yeah. And to think Rio Nakamura was beaten by two guys on her own race."

"Yeah, it must've hurt for her. Even if she was at the 3rd spot."

"Sucks for a loner like her."

"HAHAHAHA!"

The group laughed loudly, clearly making fun at the blonde Japanese that they hate the most. Are they really in a University? One of the members suddenly stopped laughing at the familiar sight of the blonde they were talking about a few seconds ago.

And she's... with two guys? Handsome two guys?

"Hey looked at that..." She told them and pointed at the blonde with two hotties. The group quickly glanced at the pointed direction and almost had their jaw drop on the floor.

One member suddenly came to them, holding her tray of foods with a slightly annoyed face, but it was brushed away when one of the members pulled her harshly by taking her hand.

At least careful not to spill the food on the floor. "Who are those hotties? And why are they with that Rio Nakamura bitch?" The girl who pulled asked annoyed and menacingly. The girl who was pulled, tsked annoyingly.

"The one on her left is Gakushuu Asano, and the one on her right is Karma Akabane. Unfortunately, that bitch knows them and they went here just for her. She even yelled at them in Japanese, Gakushuu Asano answered her in straight english though. And he was so hot." The girl answered.

The whole group turned to her.

"EH?!" They exclaimed. The girl who pulled had her jaw drop. "So... they're friends... right? T-They're the top three to add that." She mumbled, the girl who was pulled clicked her tongue.

"I know right. The three of them also had the audacity to compete in our subject! Imagine the professor's surprise knowing that they're actually friends!"

And so it continues. The three finally didn't get to hear them and was finally in a table away from them, thankfully. "God, I can't believe how noisy it is here. This feels more like a high school more than a college." Asano ranted. Rio squinted her eyes at him. "You bear with this in the first semester right?" She told them.

Asano shakes his head. "Karma would've been in big trouble with the jocks. So we pack our snacks and lunches." He answered, Rio sighed. "You should've let him. That way, I would've known you two were here." She said, still irritated by the fact that these two never even contacted her.

"You know, I can't. I don't wanna waste my money on hospital or funeral bills." Gakushuu just said, Karma shrugged his shoulders. And Rio gave them a glare. These smart ass jerks. She thought and sighed in disbelief.

She looked down at her food and uttered some words she's been meaning to tell them.

"I missed you two."

The two just smiled looking at the blushing blondie, who can't even look at them. She was getting teary-eyed. She was glad that she met these two again.

Her friends when she was in the exchange program moved universities and she was looked down on. She didn't like the way they approach her, making friends with her and making her do schoolwork that wasn't hers. She's been a loner when she fought back and there has been rumors around her, making her look like the bad guy.

Meeting these two gave her confidence and assurance that she wasn't alone anymore.

"We know. We missed you too." She heard the two of them said. This time she looked up to them and she had tears rolling down her eyes. Now she couldn't help it. She missed them so bad.

~

Note:
This is even shorter than the first part. Lol. Bear with me! HAPPY NEW YEAR!