valentines strawberries

Note:
They already met Karma and Koro Sensei in 2nd year. Also in here, Koro Sensei taught them for almost two years now. I hope you're ready. HEHEHEHE.

"GOODNESS, NAKAMURA! It's the 25th time that you sighed! Sop it already! It's valentines day! What is wrong with you, woman?!" She almost jumped at her seat when Okano suddenly slammed her hands on her table. She blinked twice staring at Okano with surprise.

25th time? Am I that nervous?

"Normally, at this time of the day you'd go stroll around and tease everyone. That's what you did last year too." Megu interupted. Rio pouted. "Is it bad? I'm changing for the good." She said at the two. The both of them sighed in annoyance.

"What they mean is, what's with you sighing?" Hayami butted in. "That's not normal you know." And Toka too. "It's too... abnormal. I can't take you sighing and stuff." And then there goes Kurahashi.

"Maybe she's trying to calm herself or something." Then Fuwa butted in too. "Omg. Do you have someone you like and you're gonna confess today?" Because of what Kanzaki said, Rio suddenly turned red and felt embarrased. The girls' eyes widened in complete shock.

And Kanzaki felt guilty. "What the— I was joking! You like someone?!" Kanzaki said. "Please don't tell me it's Okajima." Rio's eyes widened in shock when she heard Kayano.

"Of course not!"

"Yoshida?"

"Huh?!"

"Sugaya?" And Hazama butted in.

"Huh?! No!"

"Maehara?" Ritsu from Fuwa's phone.

"HOW CAN I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE'S CRUSH?!"

"Maybe it's Isogai?" Then Okuda butted in.

"No! He belongs to Megu already!"

"Terasaka?"

"Are you saying my standards are that low?"

"Mimura?"

"Never."

"Kimura?"

"NO! HE'S NOT HERE! STOP IT ALREADY!" She snapped, and slammed her hands on the table. Her friends were shock. Even she was shock because she couldn't hold her annoyance.

"Oi. Why are you guys shouting early in the morning?" They all looked at the door, they heard Isogai's voice. The guys where outside and decided to come in too. Yeah, all of them, including Karma (who seems to be not the mood but he was trying to hide it). The truth?

They all heard what the girls where talking about. But decided not to butt in. They thought it might be interesting to hear what Rio might say.

"I-It's nothing. We were just chatting, right girls? Nakamura?" Okano said with a smile. Of course the boys just let it slide and didn't bother to ask anymore.

"Okay, class, go back to your seats." Then Koro Sensei butted in with his class record. The others went to their seats. And they thought Koro Sensei forgot Valentines Day.

Just as they finished the attendance, they found themselves in their training field and sitting on the ground, forming a big circle. We let our guard down, they all thought, sweatdropping.

"Okay, class. I want you all to play, Truth or Triple Dare!" Koro Sensei exlclaimed. All of them, sweat dropped. He wants us to pick truth.

"Oh? Is there such thing?" They all snapped their head to Karma when he said those words. "Yes, and it is created by yours truly. Anyways, here is my tentacle is the Bowl of Questions." We knew it. They thought.