welcome back, master

Note:
THIS IS A COMPLETE DISASTER. Requested by my baby, Kyoshiii_ , again! This happened before their graduation in middle school. But it means, they left the old campus and Koro-sensei is no longer with them.

§|§|§

"Oh, Nagisaaa~"

Only those two devilish voices would bring shivers down the said male. School was done, the sensei just left the classroom and the others were getting ready to leave as well. Some of their classmates watched them and silently prayed for him to remain sane after it.

Nagisa smiles nervously as he turns to the two. His sanity is at stake here.

"Karma, Nakamura... h-hey." He greeted. The two stood near his desk with small smiles on their faces, to his surprise, they looked normal today. They don't look like they plan to do anything to him today.

"I heard from Karma you were looking for a part-time job. Are you?" The female blonde, Rio, asks and Nagisa nodded.

For some reason, he wanted to try earning some pocket money and buy his parents a separate gift for still supporting him despite their divorce. He asked Karma if he knows some place that takes in a middle schooler as a part timer for a week only. It seems Karma asked Rio some as well.

"Nakamura knows a place. A cafe just a few blocks from school." Karma butted in.

"What do you think? Should I apply you? My maternal aunt is currently the manager so I can just tell her your name and you're hired." She suggests with a normal smile. Nagisa smiles brightly.

"Really? You can?" He asked again. Nakamura nodded.

"Of course!" She answered as she takes out her phone. His smile went up to his eyes. He was truly delighted, he won't be needing to find hard for a job that can be done by middle schoolers.

"Okay, I'll apply, thank you so much!"

Wah, I'm so happy, these two are such good and reliable friends at these times.

-NO, I take it back! They're bad friends!Somebody pick me up, I'm scared! Nagisa thought as he continued to cry a river. Sounds of camera clinking and flashing echoed the break room. It was from the phones of those good and reliable friends he has.

Today is first day on the cafe and it was not what he expected, not at all.

"Nagisa-chan's so cute!" Karma compliments jokingly clicking his phone endlessly to remember this day, Rio was doing the same thing. "Nagisa-chan! Smile!" Rio whistled.

As said, they are in the break room of the cafe Rio's maternal aunt manages. 

A maid cafe.

Yes. They are currently at a maid cafe now, and Nagisa is wearing their uniform. His hair was tied up as always, he was wearing the black and white maid outfit that Karma bought for him once.

He couldn't believe it! He got tricked again by these two! He's scared at this point now!

|§|§|

"Hey, Rio."

The said blonde glanced at the redhead walking next to her, her lips curled up into a small smile. For some reason, everytime he calls her by her given name, it makes her happy.