the red yellow orange trio

Note:
B*TCHES I'M BACK! AND THIS TIME, THIS ONE SHOT IS ABOUT GAKUSHU, KARMA AND RIO BEING IN COLLEGE AND HIGHSCHOOL BUDDIES. YEAH, I'M BEGINNING TO APPRECIATE GAKUSHU SO MUCH. Thank you so much for 4-freaking-K reads! For all the support! And for everything! And for 100 votes! HEHEHE.

Ayle University, England. 7:25 am.

"Geez, first day of second sem and late on first period. This is why I hate alarm clocks." Nakamura cursed as she ran on the hallways. Her first period is on the Business and Management Building. And the subject is English. She stopped infront of the door and it was wide open.

She sighed heavily in relief when she saw no professor in front. Some of her unknown classmates looked at her direction. She went back to her poker face then went to take a seat between two unknown classmates, that she didn't bother to check outnwhat they look like.

Not like she's interested.

The classroom was full and the space between the two is the only seat vacant. She's got no choice.

The moment she took out her phone, the professor came in. She tsked and put it back on her bag. Taking out her notebook and pen out. The professor walked to the desk and faced the class.

"Before we start, I'll check the attendance first." He said, enough for everyone to hear. He opened his attendance sheet and started to call out some names.

"Akabane Karma?" Nakamura froze at the first name. She's sure that it's the right name.

"Present." She heard a voice beside her. She slowly turned to the red head on her left, with shocked eyes. Wait... huh? Is this real? She thought to herself. The moment she asked that to herself, the red head glanced at her and gave her a smirk and wink.

She blushed. It's him! It's HIM!

"Asano Gakushuu?" Again, Nakamura froze at the name. Wait... Asano? She thought again.

"Present." She was startled when another voice beside her answered. She slowly turned to her right like an robot. Then having a system error after seeing a familiar peach head bitch. The guy gave him a glance and gave off an innocent smile, before focusing back to his notebook.

But Nakamura's brain doesn't seem to function a bit. Words were ringing in her ears as she gave the two glance after the other. Her head was spinning.

Karma? Gakushuu? Here in England? Huh? Nani? Nande? I mean, this two are bitches, so why the fuck are they seating next to each other whenI arrived? Why are they even here? Are they here for the exchange program as well? Huh? Maybe they were here....

And it continues endlessly.

"Nakamura Rio?" The call from the teacher woke her up from reality. She stood up and slammed her hands on desks. With a furious but surprised expression on her face.

"HUH?!" She exclaimed boldly. Asano face palmed. Karma sweatdropped. The students were surprised and a bit startled because of her loud voice. "What are you doing here?!" She asks the two in Japanese.

"We heard you were taken to England—" Nakamura grabbed Karma's collar and gave him an intense glare. "SINCE WHEN?" She asked with a dark aura around her.

"Since first sem. We couldn't find you or even encounter you here. The university is too big." This time Gakushuu answered. Nakamura threw the helpless Karma away and faced Gakushuu.

"AND YOU TOO, GAKUSHUU! ARE YOU HIS PARTNER IN CRIME NOW HUH?!" She exclaimed at the poor peach head. Still talking in Japanese. Gakushuu sweatdropped but then frowned. Facing the other way like a grumpy kid.

"Japanese universities are boring without worthy competitors. So far the only contest I enjoy much is where you and that red head moron is competing along with me. So I went here with him." He answered with straight english and then finally met with Nakamura's eyes. He smiled geniunely.

"Besides that, we missed you, noisy blonde." He said with a gentle tone.

The girls inside the room almost fainted at the handsomeness and the gentleness of his voice. So manly!... They all thought. The boys couldn't hide the fact that it was a cool response as well.

But don't expect Nakamura to have the same reaction as well.

Veins popped out of her forehead and smacked Gakushuu's head. "HONTOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GO THAT FAR TO COME HERE ALONE IN ENGLAND!" She exclaimed and finally facing the professor. The prof was startled with the sudden glance from the blonde devil.

"Present."

She mutters loud enough before finally taking her seat. Leaving the class utterly speechless.

Note:
Gomen for the very short update. But I hoped you like it even though it didn't have enough Karma and Rio moment. If you wish for a part two or another one shot about this golden trio, I would want to try it! SEE YOU IN NEXT UPDATE!

Next update spoiler:

"Aren't they acting like... husband and wife?"

"Are they?"

"Maybe..."