4

Gabriel was shocked, was this really Nathalie?
She was not the emotionless, command abiding woman he knew, and she certainly didn't smoke.

He ran after her and shouted,
"Wait! Please I need your help!"
Nathalie sighed and turned around,
"Fine, but you have to do something for me,"
"Anything, I'll do anything please," Gabriel said,
Nathalie turned again and beckoned
him to follow her, she began to walk away across the street towards a row of houses, and they stopped outside of an old looking house.

She looked back at him and then pushed open the door, it was quite cozy inside, and there were massive bookcases lining the walls,
'So thats why she likes to read so much'

He watched as she walked up the stairs and opened her bedroom door, it was small, and there was only a bed and a few books with a tiny wardrobe, is that it?

"We have to hurry, if my parents see you they'll..." Nathalie said as she crossed her arms and shuddered.
'What would they do? Why won't she tell me?' Thought Gabriel.

"So, what did you want me to do?"  Asked Gabriel,
"I...I need help with homework," Nathalie said.

'Homework?' Thought Gabriel,
"If I don't get an A... They'll..." Said Nathalie.

He held out a hand which clearly said, 'it's okay, you can stop talking,' he could tell she clearly didn't want to talk about it.

After they finished the homework

"So.... You need to get back to your time?" Asked Nathalie.
"Mhm," Said Gabriel.

Nathalie sat down and closed her eyes, deep in thought. A few seconds of silence and she suddenly opened her eyes, he knew that look in her eyes, and it meant she had a great idea.

"I've got it!"  Said Nathalie, "If you give me a message, future me will have memories of you telling me this!"

That was a perfect idea! This was more like the Nathalie he knew, always having great ideas.

He turned to face her and gave her the message.

Nathalie, I need your help, go to the lair and you will see an Akuma, touch it and bring it with you.

"What lair? And whats an Akuma?" Asked Nathalie,
"You will know in the future," Gabriel replied.

A few minutes later, they heard a loud Bang! And there was a spark of electricity so bright it blinded them.

A few seconds later after regaining there vision, the opened their eyes and saw...