Zane X reader

Rain poured from the sky as you and zane sat in his room on his bed "I'm bored" you laid back and let out a sigh "I wanna go outside" you tilted you head to the side to look out the window to see water streaming down the glass and forming puddles on the floor.
"Be my guest, but I'm not helping you dry off afterwards" zane tucked a bit of your soft, (h/c) behind your ear and started braiding it.
You eyes lit up "we should paint your nails and put makeup on you".
Zane looked at you expressionless "not happening".

~•~•~ 2 hours later ~•~•~

"I can't believe you did this to me" zane stood with mascara, eyeliner, pink eyeshadow, red lipstick and finally red nails.

I thought you would like to see zane                     with makeup so I made this.
Enjoy!

"Awe you wook bewtiful" you hugged him while talking in a baby voice

"Awe you wook bewtiful" you hugged him while talking in a baby voice. "I'm never letting you take it off". He looked down at you.
He wiped the back of his hand across his lips spreading the red lipstick over his cheek "I'm taking this off" and he walked off into the bathroom.

"God Damn it, it won't come off!" Zane yelled from the bathroom as you sat on his bed giggling. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!".
He came out the bathroom with black all around his eyes and red all over his chin and cheeks, you walked over to him and grabbed his hand taking him back into the bathroom "here let me help you".

After you cleaned the makeup off zane's face you both sat on his bed "I'm never doing that again" he looked at you keeping eye contact "I hate you".

You smiled at him and laid your head on his shoulder "no you don't".

He giggled "no your right, I could never hate you. After all you're the best girlfriend ever".

You started fiddling with his hair "you're right, I am the best girlfriend ever". He shook his head "and I'm all yours" you put your hand on his cheek so he faced you and you kissed him.

"Sometimes I think it's too good to be true. I mean, (y/n), your so perfect and I'm me"
He put his hand on your leg and sighed.

"You seem pretty perfect to me". You looked at him as his deep eyes reflected the rain dripping down the window.

"I love you"

"Heh, yeah zane. I love you too"