Yuri X reader

"Miss (l/n) your mission is to go to the synchro dimension and capture a girl named Rin" as he said this a hologram showing a green haired girl appeared next to him.

"Yes sir" you nodded ready to leave and go to the synchro dimension.

"But, you have a partner" the professor had no expression on his face as he looked you dead in the eyes.

"What! I don't need any help, I can do this myself. I'm one of your best students! I don't need some random person getting in my way!" You yelled, annoyed the professor won't let you go alone.

"Wow (y/n) that hurt my feeling" came a voice from the shadows, your head turned and your vision focused on the figure coming towards you.

"Really? Yuri. You couldn't give me anyone else?" You directed your gaze back to the professor.

"Now, now, (Y/n). Don't disobey the professors orders" Yuri said moving closer to you.

You rolled your eyes "fine" after pressing a button on your duel disk both you and Yuri disappeared.

"If you get in my way I won't hesitate turning you into a card" you said pushing past Yuri and looking around to see the slums of the synchro dimension.

"Aww come on (y/n)~" he walked out in front of you facing your way "don't spoil the fun~".

You raised an eyebrow and continued walking "in here to complete my mission, you can either help or stay out of my way"

Yuri stoped you and pushed you up against the wall with his face inches from yours. "It's my mission, I requested that you came and what I want I get" his purple eyes met your (e/c) ones and he whispered in your ear "and I want you~".

You felt a warm blush rise up your neck as his warm breath hit the side of your face "get off me" you said with a stern voice pushing him off you.

"So boring, I just want a bit of fun" Yuri pouted, it was probably the cutest thing anyone ever saw.

You let your anger get the best of you "i don't care if you want fun, I don't care if you requested for me to come with you on this mission, I'm getting it done" you pushed him against the wall with your arm across his neck "with or without you".
Before you could release Yuri he lent forward and kissed you, this caught you off guard and you just stood there, paralysed.

He giggled "I told you, what I want I get".