Aster X Reader

The ocean was blue and the cool breeze was refreshing as you stood waiting at the docks.
He was going to be here soon and you couldn't wait, you hadn't seen him in 3 years since he became a pro duelist so you couldn't wait to see him.

A small yacht could be seen in the distance as it came towards the docks.
You were so excited to see him you had called his almost every day while you were apart but seeing him in person was always the best.
You loved Aster with all your heart and hated it when he left but knew it was for his Dueling career.

When the boat stopped you waited until Aster walked off it, a huge smile spread across your face and you ran and hugged him.

"How you been little sis, I've missed you" he said as he wrapped his arms tightly around you not letting go of his grip.

"Better now your here, I missed you" you said looking up at him.
You eyes filled with tears of joy and you couldn't help but cry a little bit, your brother meant the world to you and you couldn't imagine life without him, he always stayed with you even when you lost your father.

"You're never leaving again"you said while he wiped the tears off your face.
"Well maybe I could take you with me next time" he stroked your hair and you continued to hug him.
You smiled and said "you're the best brother ever".

He smiled and you released him from the hug "yeah well it's nice to be home and to see my amazing little sister" he ruffled your hair and you giggled.
"Let's go eat McDonald's or something" you grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the street to the closest fast food restaurant.

It was nice having your brother back, you missed home more than words can express.