Yugo X reader

The cool wind brushed against your face and you had your arms wrapped around Yugo's waist as he sped down the streets of new domino city.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" You asked him.

"Of corse not. That would ruin the surprise". He had a grin on his face.

"You know I hate surprises Yugo!".

He smiled and continued driving with bright lights of the city passing you by.

Yugo stopped the runner at a park and you two went and sat down on the grass.
"I've been wanting to ask you something (y/n)".
You tilted your head to the side "what is it?".

"Umm. Will you be my, girlfriend?" He looked into your eyes, a slight blush creeping onto his face. You smiled and nodded.

But all good things must come to an end, your alarm went off waking you up from your amazing dream.
You sighed loudly and put on some clothes, a (f/c) shirt with a white and black jacket and some white shorts.

Rubbing your eyes, you walked into the kitchen to see Rin making some toast. "hey (y/n)! Want some toast?" She offered you a slice of toast which you happily took. "Are you okay? You seem bummed out".

You slowly nodded your head "i had a dream, where Yugo asked me to be his girlfriend and it felt so real, I guess I just wish it was real".
Rin put her hand on your shoulder and gave you a warm smile "you should tell him how you feel". You nodded and got up to find Yugo.
You tied your hair up into a messy bun as you went to leave the house but when you opened the door you saw him hugging a girl, she had pink hair, blue eyes and looked just like Rin.

Your eyes filled with tears and you ran round to the garage, you got onto your
(f/c), black and white duel runner before speeding off down the streets of new domino city.
The tears in your eyes blurred your vision so you couldn't see clearly. As a result of that you didn't see another duel runner pull out in front of you. when you realised you swerved out of the way causing you to go over the side of the road.

The sound of sirens woke you up, you were laying on the ground in a park and Yugo was above you shaking your shoulders "(y/n) wake up!" When he saw your eyes open he pulled you into a hug.

Your whole body hurt but you managed to look to the side enough to see Rin and the girl with pink hair stood to the side, Rin was crying.

Looking up at the road high above you, you realised that you fell all the way down from there, and your runner was destroyed too.
Everything started spinning before going black again.

~•~•~

Your eyes blinked open to see a clean white ceiling, where were you?
You looked around to see all sorts of medical equipment, and Yugo. He was sat in a chair next to your bed. You were in the hospital.
"Y-yugo" you struggled to speak but it was enough for him to hear you.
His eyes widened and he jumped out of the seat and ran to you "I can't believe your awake" his eyes filled with tears and he leant forward and kissed you, his lips were soft and gentle.

When he pulled away you said nothing, you just smiled at him. The tear that was threatening to drop down his cheek finally did but you wiped it from his face.
"This better not be a dream as well".

At that moment Rin walked in "nope this is real, you really fell 100 feat, destroyed a park bench and your runner and then got kissed by Yugo". She smirked and crossed her arms "NOW KISS AGAIN I NEED TO GET A PHOTO!"