Yuya X reader

"It's showtime" Yuya yelled and did a backflip landing onto his hiphippo. His hippo ran through a forested area "I activate the action spell, evasion which lets me evade your attack". His hippo jumped to the side just barely missing the blue stream of light soaring towards it.

His opponent stood on the top of a tall monument and his hair swayed in the wind "I'll get you next turn".

Yuya's hippo stopped running "my pendulum scale has already been set"
He raised his hand as his odd eyes pendulum dragon appeared on the field "turn up the heat odd eyes pendulum dragon".
His dragon soared through the sky and landed right next to Yuya "now odd eyes pendulum dragon attack!". His dragon charged before sending a ball of fire in the direction of his opponent. Yuya had won the duel "and it curtains, I hope you enjoyed the show".
The crowd roared as Yuya waved to them all.

"Yuya, Yuya, Yuya , you were amazing" you said as you ran up and hugged him.
"Your the best dueltainer ever".

He nervously giggled "well I'm not as good as my dad".

You released him from his hug "no, your better". At your words Yuya blushed a light shade of pink.

"Don't let him here you say that" said a voice from behind you, it was yoko. "Although I must admit your performance was amazing".

He smiled and scratched the back of his head "do you all want to get ice cream or something?" Yuya was clearly very happy about winning the duel, it was another step towards him to becoming a pro.
"I can't yuya, sorry" yoko turned to leave and winked at him.
"Yeah nether can we" tate said as he, Allie and Fredric all left the arena leaving you and Yuya.

"So (y/n) wanna go get ice cream?" He had a hopeful look in his eyes and a small smile in his lips.

"Yeah would love to" you gave him a big smile as you both headed out the arena to the ice cream store.

At the ice cream store you had (f/f) and (s/f) (your favourite and second favourite flavour) while Yuya had chocolate and caramel. "I've been meaning to tell you something (y/n)" he hung his head down avoiding eye contact.

"What is it Yuya?" You tilted your head to the side and put a spoon of ice cream in your mouth.

"I-I .. uhh. I like you" he kept his head down and you looked up in shock.

"Wait really?" He looked up at you burning red from blushing, you just smiled at him and he awkwardly nodded.
You leaned forward and kissed him, you felt him stiffen as you tasted the chocolate flavour from his lips.
After you pulled away you grabbed your spoon and took some of Yuya's ice cream "hey that's mine" he then took his spoon and stole some of yours.
"Your too cute Yuya" you said as you kissed him again.
He gently chuckled at what you said and he replied with "yeah well I'm all yours now".