HC & FT: Dishonored 2 Head Cannons and Dishonored 3 Theories

Head Canon:

I think freezing Corvo is canon and Emily is now marked. I think Emily knew Corvo was marked which was why she didn't seem surprised when he blinked and killed the guards and seemed worried when Delilah stripped him of his mark, she worried for the repercussions.

After being marked and given the heart of her mother, I think Emily felt even closer with Corvo.

I think that when Delilah Trapped Corvo in stone, his spirit traveled to the Void and he chilled with the Outsider, watching Emily take back her kingdom with pride. And when Emily freed him, he merely pretended to not know what happened so she wouldn't be concerned. 

I think Emily canonically killed Delilah, and when she died, the powers she stole from Corvo returned to him, but like being remarked by the Outsider if choosing him, he had to re-learn his powers. But we won't know until Dishonored 3.

If choosing Corvo is canon, I think he'd refuse the mark, and non-empowered Corvo is canon.

Fan Theory:

Emily may be bi, and I think there's going to be a love triangle between The Outsider and Wayman (who could be either be a guy or girl). 

I think Dishonored 3 will either take place in Morley, and the main protagonist will be Wayman (who you might possibly be able to customize which is why they keep their gender undetermined) or The Outsider and the setting will be Pandyssia or Tyvia. I sorta hope the latter but I think Wayman would be cool.

Emily and Corvo may either be NPCs or not make a physical appearance.

I think there may be sea travel in Dishonored 3. Maybe even some Assassin's Creed Black Flag like sea battles but obviously with steampowered ships.

If it takes too long, there may be a possibility of a large open world, where you can travel through out the Isles Empire and perhaps even to Pandyssia as well (Or Pandyssia would be an expansion).