A Fallen $tar: The spine is just a string (pt 1)

-Later

"Alright boys! Let's hit the road." Tony shouted from the exit door. We were finally done with packing everything up. I looked down at my phone. I forced a smile as I stared at my wallpaper. Evan's eyes were hypnotizing. I loved her. But, something was missing between us. It's like her spark for me was slowly but surely running out, and everything I did to relight the flame, only made it burn faster.

This made my smile disappear. I locked the screen. Everywhere I looked, anything I looked at. It made me sad. "I used to be like, if I didn't wanna look at my girlfriend. I could look at my fans. And if I didn't wanna look at them, I could..." My thought stopped. I felt tears form in the corners of my eye. "I could look at...Twiggy...He was enough to make my whole day shine, oh how it glowed. He would make me smile more than anything." This made me smile, just thinking about him.

A simple tear rolled down my face as I stared at a photo Twiggy and I had taken a long time ago. But I knew that was only one of Many. So I locked my screen again, wiped the tear, and moved on.

John walked up beside me chuckling. "Hey princess, your eyeliner is messey-"

I turned around and without thinking shoved John. "Seriously, leave it alone." John fell to the floor, he had lost his balance. Everyone gasped and looked back.

"Whoa, I'm sorry man!" John's face looked pitiful. Like he was really "sorry" or something. "I was just kidding Manson."

"No you weren't..." I turned back around, I wasn't going to bother even helping him up. I knew everyone else would do that. He was the precious guitarist. Yeah, I guess nobody ever thought about the precious fucking singer anymore huh? Of course not.

I made sure and stomped on Tony's foot really good as I walked past. I was planning on getting rid of him as soon as I got home, in 15 hours.

He cringed, "fuck!" He bit his lip. I heard him take in breath to say something else. Then he thought twice. I chuckled a bit, he submitted to me. Just like he needed to at this point.

I noticed after that, everyone stayed behind me. Including my security guards. Probably just so they could talk behind my back.

I got up on the bus. immediately I walked to the kitchen, mixed my absinthe and orange juice, and went back to my bunk. I was done- not exactly ready to go home though. I missed that feeling of wanting to get home to my wife.

I slept all 15 hours. I had felt the bus stop numerous times, but I knew it stopped for good now. I opened my eyes, and starred at the bottom of the bunk above.