A Fallen $tar: When she wakes up in the morning her hair was scary

My toe slipped inside of the used condom in the kitchen floor, I look down, disgusted. I don't know why, its not like I hadn't jurked off in my own hand before. When i had a hangover, i was disgusted with everything and everyone though.

I saw the bottle of pills, my hand zoned in on it and I grabbed it, quickly opening the childproof lid. I took three pills, then drank out of the milk in the fridge.

"Comfortable, huh?" Lindsay walked in behind me. I felt awkward, I wasn't usually so easy, as I was for her. "Hey, I really didn't mean for the alcohol to get brought out."

"Its fine." I put the milk back in and closed the door.

She started making coffee. "Look Marilyn, I've still got to go to work, unlike you Mr. Rockstar! But last night was indeed fun. Come back over sometime..." She turned and offered the coffee to me, but I rejected. "OK, but seriously. Let's hang out." She smiled and walked back up the stairs.

We both got dressed and said our goodbyes. The entire way home, I couldn't get out of this daze. I was stuck thinking about the bits and pieces of last night that I remembered. She was beautiful.

At the same time, I was quite embarresed of myself. I wasnt myself, I didn't make decisions I was happy with in the end while i was intoxicated. I probably wasn't even fucking attractive at the point she pushed my pants into the floor. Although she probably wasn't either.

I felt like I did when I gave my virginity away. Except more enjoyable this time.

Suddenly, I felt so stupid. What the fuck was I crazy? I mean. I had wondered at times. But I was fucking talking to myself.

My Palm slapped against my forehead. I glanced over at the window. As the glass came in.