A Fallen $tar: Let me show you where it hurts (pt 2)

Ding dong, ding dong. "12:01, madame?" I said while I opened the door.

"Sorry, it took me a minute to walk up to your porch." ah, she liked to smirk, like her sister.

I let her in the house and closed the door behind her. "In here, we can take them on my couch." We walked in. "

"So what do you want done with these, pictures?" She was adjusting her camera.

"I was gonna ask the same question actually."

She laughed "Okaaaay, then."

Everything was perfectly ok, until I lost blood flow, might we just say that. Suddenly, a laugh imurged.

"What?" I felt my cheeks become hot.

"Its just, you, you have a..." she whispered, "You have a boner."

Quickly I looked down, "Oh. Wow." I sat up.

"Its fine, what we'll do, is we will take a portrait instead of a landscape. And blacken the edges." Every word she said I sunk deeper and deeper in. I was doing exactly what had ruined my chance with Ashley.

Suddenly, I saw it. "I see now!"

"See what?" Her face was just as perturbed as Izani's and her sisters was.

"Oh, I know what's missing from my painting..." I looked back down at the floor.

"Hey, why don't you look at me." She said in a pitiful voice. I gazed up at her right as her camera flashed. "That was perfect!!!" She dropped her jaw in awe at the camera. I just bashfully glanced away.

'Perfect huh?' I liked the sound of that.