A Fallen $tar: If you touch me ill be smeared you'll be stained

After Lindsay left, (I was very glad her name was not lindale by the way.) I went down into my basement, I got out my paint brushes. Her eyes were the missing ones.

After painting my way to an artistic orgasm, I sat back in my chair and starred at it. "You are beautiful." I said out loud. "You know where your going? I, am taking you, to Lindsay's house." I grinned, 'you did good.' I thought in my head.

Later

I knocked on her door. The paper of the bag around my painting crinkled as I shivered with excitement. It also was like thirty fucking degrees but I was excited too.

The door opened. "Whoa, how did you find my house Marilyn?!"

I looked from side to side. "Um...that information is classified..." I kind of coughed.

"OK, haha. Come in Mr Marilyn Manson." I walked in, I turned around quickly to look at her. "I have a gift for you!"

She nodded her head, "Nice. What is it?"

I snickered, "let's walk over here, under the light." I said to her as we made our way to the couch. We both sat down as I pulled the paper off.

She gasped, "That is so, this is so, so beautiful! And unique! Marilyn, oh my god." She looked over. "Can I take a picture of this?!"

I nodded my head "go right ahead."

She pulled out her camera and snapped a shot of it. She leaned atop it now. Then she reached out her finger and proceed to touch her left eye. The paint bled onto her finger as she gasped again. "Oh Marilyn! I am so sorry!"

I could of sworn that painting was dry. It really did remind me how fragile, a piece of art is.