A Fallen $tar: Thats not what I took off that night

It was six am, Christmas morning. My phone started to vibrate. I had just closed my eyes. Slapping my hand onto the phone I dragged it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey..." I heard her cough a bit.

"Lindsay?" I sat up. She broke out in hystarical laughter. Yes, that was her. But I had never heard such an enthusiastic side of Lindsay.

"I'm...high..."

"On what?" I smiled as I got out of bed.

"Come here" she hung up on me. I rubbed my eyes while shaking my head. 'What are you getting yourself into?'

Knock knock knock. I seemed to find myself doing things I didn't normally do now that Lindsay, was in my life.

The door opened to reveal that beautiful smile. She was fucked on something. "Well hello there, my highly influenced friend." I walked in while she just kept answering me with giggles.

"Have you ever smoked pot?" Silence laid between us for a little.

"No..."

"What?! I would have expected if no one else, you would be the only person! Mr. Drugstar!"

"Logic would say so, huh? But no. I went straight to hard stuff."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me around the couch. "Oh god" I chuckled. She had a tall bong sitting in front of her. She offered up to me as she sat Indian style on the rug.

"Light up, buttercup!"

I took the bong and knitted my brow. "Two things. Don't ever call me buttercup, and next. Thank you."

-Later

Okay....so, let's just say we both got really intoxicated, and things went a little south. But hell, after I took about four hits, I liked being a cowboy. So, yeah. We kind of had sex. But, I had a condom, apparently. I found it the next morning as I searched for pain pills. In the kitchen.