A Fallen $tar: Let me show you where it hurts (pt 1)

All I could hear was my breath, and my heartbeat. Izani, sleeping on my chest peacefully. I was starring at the dark ceiling of my bedroom. 'Why do you tie yourself up in these things?' I couldn't resist. I slipped out of bed and snuck across the room. Grabbing a robe, the business card and my iPhone. I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Listening to the dial tones I sculded myself. "Why are you doing this? Stop pressing the buttons, your gonna fuck yourself over." I pressed the call button and put it on my ear.

Ring ring, Ring ring. "-hello?" A very groggy woman's voice answered. I looked at the time as I walked into my kitchen. "Oh shit, its 2:30..."

"Excuse me?" She questioningly asked.

"Oh sorry. My name is Marilyn. I ran into your sister earlier-" she started giggling. "Ah..what?" I kind of snickered.

"Yeah, Ashley warned me you would be calling, Marilyn. Sure, I'll take your pictures."

"Well, that was easy."

"Yeah, i'll see you tomorrow night at 12:00." And then she hung up.

I tried to walk slyly back into the room. But Lily let out a loud alerting call. "Shh!!! Lily no!" I shouted at the cat through a hushed whisper. Izani leaned up in bed, with that passed out drunk black head look.

"Marilyn?" She rubbed her eyes. "Where were you?"

"I had to make a call back to Twiggy, babe. Its fine though." I got under the comforters and began to pull her towards me.

"But bab-" her talking was muffled by my armpit as I rolled on top of her and fell asleep.