Jacob

Jacob Pov
Hi my name is Jacob and I have the best abs in the world. I mean all the ladies in the school absolutely swoon over me. Or at least they used to .... Around two months ago this loser named Percy Jackson came to this school and all the hotties started to love him, I mean why the heck would they want to be with this loser. He's a swimmer. SWIMMING! THAT"S THE FRIGGIN' SUCKIEST SPORT EVA ( an I actually don't have anything against swimming, it's just that this guy is a total dickhead)

I swear this guy should be expelled for the lameness he exudes I thought as I marched down the hallways of Goode high, glaring at anybody who dared to look my way and feel my amazing presence.

Just as I turned the corner of the hallway I saw him and snarled to him, "Hey big man Jackson, let's see how flexible you are today." If I had paid attention I would have heard something darker in him today. He muttered under his breath something like.

"Annabeth.....coma....poison.... Might not wake up.......fuckin' mortal....bothering me."

I felt a flash of fear as I looked into his usually sea green eyes that were now the color of swamps that now had a hint of insanity in them. Quite suddenly there was a huge spontaneous wall of water coming straight towards me before I blacked out

When I next woke up I was in the hospital with a nurse looking at me so I asked her "What happened?" She told me,
"Oh honey, you've been in coma for two months."

After I checked out of the hospital my mom drove to school, just as I was entering I looked across the road and saw two people nuzzling each other's neck murmuring stuff like seaweedbrain and wisegirl.

One was a smokin' hot girl with a Californian look that contained the whole package, blond hair, nice tan but had frightening stormy gray eyes that ruined the whole image. Unfortunately for me beside her was a guy with black hair and sea green eyes.

I was about to cross the road to make her mine and charm her when I saw a small crater the size of my head in the wall of our school and all thoughts of the mysterious girl left my mind as I examined the weird crater.