Fighting with no goal

Hiii first of all uts short but I want to tell you that these : 'cursive'
Are thoughts. So enjoy~

"The hell Sebastian ?!" the young boy yelled at his once so noble butler, darkly growling under his breath, his soft blue eyes glanced at him with pure clueless and some hate as well

"You want to leave me ?! You can't !" he protested in a loud voice. He didn't get it, why does Sebastian act so strangely in the last weeks. It couldn't be because of his job, right ?

Sebastian heart pounded like wild. He knew, now or never. The raven haired clenched his fists thightly and took a step foreward, instead of backwards. "Why not ?! Let me be ! I bring you, your damn money but leave after that alone !" he yelled and took all of his courage ye had left over.

Ciel was buff. Never in the past four years, Sebastian had never raised his voice against him. Wide open eyes and an open hanging mouth, together with an overwhelmed expression. His butler had never, ever yelled at him ! Never ! "Sebastian…. " he said with a quiet voice, totally numb of the feeling in his heart. "You…. You cant leave… you cant… " he said at first very quiet but then got louder and louder. Till he found his old strenght back, shaking off his expression. "You are mine ! I owe you ! " the boy yelled again, having back his old strenght.

               'Please stop'

"You are my demon ! I will do like I want ! "

        'Please dont hide it'

"You are my damn slut ! And you will do as I say ! THAT'S AN ORDER !"

     'No.. Why dont I confess ?'

"Now move your ass Sehastian ! Bring me my money !"

        'Why do I hurt him ?'

Sebastian was widen with every argument, every comment, every single insult, what used to be so normal, his eceryday, now ? It were like burning knife which slide through his chest, stabbing deeper and deeper with every letter a bit more. "Ma… ster… " his eyes changed from a light demon pink into the human brown, it had no use. It wont help, its over.  "Yes… my lord…" he said in a quiet tone, he turned away from him and opened the door, strong and at the same time freezing air creept into the room as he stood infront of it. "See you later" he mumbled a last time before he took a step outside, closing the door and walked off.

The moment he had turned away, tears first filled his eyes before they run down his pale face. The butler bite his lower lip, like that no sobbs, whines or something similar were able to hear.

Like little pearls they fell down to the ground, from his eyes, over his face and clothes. "I will never be free… "

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
So hey there. I know I updare late lately but I am very buisy so…. Sorry sorry sorry !!!
Still I hope you emjoyed this chapter and that you for all this lovely comments<333