Imagination and reality

Sebastian long slender body slowly made his way back this old, disgusting wet hut. As the soft cigarett smoke made his way up from his mouth to the grey sky above his messed up and slimy hair, he allowed himself to let go of all pain, sadness, anger and fear, he imagned how Ciel would wait for him on the door, waving him with a soft smile, running the last meter to him and in a slow motion, letting his master jump in his arms and overwgelm him with kisses on his so soft blue-grey hair. Seeing his smile while he would cuddle that cute nose of his into the demons chest, whispering some lovely words, speaking of a future for them both. It would made him so happy but his thoughts and dreams are all that are left for this, he had to be what his, in reality, cold master wants him to. A whore. A slut. Everything his clients wants him to. Not more

Three month he did this job already, he could never get used to the feeling that someone roughly slammed into him and fucked him so hard he could. Just two days ago he needed painpills or just something what would make the pain stop.

One client had not use lotion and used him till he bledded. He didnt wanted to get painpills from that guy, he had too much will to get out of there, if he would cause more

liabilities he would never get out of that black hole again and that scared him, mote than he thought it could.

Sebastian wasnt the only one there, but it were more wonen and no men. They seem to be in there for a long time, much more longer as the butler.

One of them got in his floor, she heard his painful, muffled screams and get into the room, kneeling down and pushing him and twirled drug in his mouth "Take a breath. The painis gone after that. I promise" she offered. Sebastian took a deep breath of the drug and the pain changed against a soft feeling arround him.

The demon butler didnt took that drug anymore but he started to smoke. The glimming stick into his mouth made him feel more relaxed. The stuff let him go of his thoughts and suffer, his steps got heavy and his look tired but he stood straight as if nothing had happen.

Soon his master had his precious birthday, the day where the tragedy started but he wanted to make him happy. Maybe smile.

Every, so said job Sebastian does outside of the bordell was a private job, the money was his own, he had his pocket money. So he walked to the best place to get new clients and sat his slut face on as a carruage stopped and the door clapped open. "Hey honey what can I do for you ?" Sebastian asked and smirked at the nobelman.

"I need a..." he touched Sebastians hair and pushed it off his face to see it better and stroked over hus lips "...a bit help with that sweet mouth of yours" he smirked.

Sebastian bite gently on his finger "70 £" he purred in a sexuell way.

The guy pulled a bundle of pounds out abd reached it to him, Sebastian count it first before he climped into the carriage and kneeling down infront of him.

He was sisgusted by himself but kept the act on and went down with his head to the croach of the paying stranger and closed his eyes before he let his wet tounge roll over the tip, of the hot piece of meat infront of him. The nan let out some soft grunts and grabbed Sebastians hair gentle to push him on his member. The butler just gave up and pushed his mouth down his clients, precious and let his tounge drive over all with a moan from the guy. The grip thighten arround his raven locks and the man thrusted his throbbing member deep down his throat and came.

That's the worst. Those filthy thick  liqiet inside his mouth and throat,  the stincky white seems inside him. As the man didnt wanted to let him spill out this disgusting semes he had to swallow it under force and tears in his eyecorner.

This disgusting job gave him the opportunity to get something for his master to his birthday. Even if he didnt like that day. Sebastian often walked pointless arround in the londoner city, watching people, poor and rich live in common. He walked pass a toy store lookuling at all last left over futom toys, the prices were enorm high for a single toy but it were the last ones which were produced, he didnt get why the company get down it was too confusing but still he wanted one.

After doing a few more of thise disgusting jobs he could get a bear wuth eyepatch and walking stick, it was the most sold toy back then.

Sebastian felt all dirty but was happy he could do that for his beloved master. He didnt dare to touch the present with those hands so he let it wrapped up in a bag and he carried it to the old house.

He stepped in with his trained fake smile which nearly seemed real, he greeded him smiling "Hello Master. Happy birthday" he said simply and reached him the bag

Ciel narrowed his eyes and ripped it open as he saw the bear plushie his eyes soften and he hide his face in the soft toy "Thank you" he mumbled and was happy to have something from his missed company back.

Sebastian was happy if his master  was happy and layed down on the floor again, he had already 7 clients in the morning and needed a bit rest for later.

"I have saved a bit extra money from some private jobs you can buy something what you want or need.." the butler had earned a bit more than 100 £ after buying the present and because he didnt knew what else his master wants he just gave him the money.

Ciel looked at his butler and felt sorry for him. He watched him sleep a half hour but then got out to spend the money like he wanted, leaving the with hickeys overspilled,  dirty feeling, his master loving butler behind.

Okay Okay I know I havent updated for....ever but I am very busy but I promise I will be faster now.
okay love you all, favorite, share and comment bye~