Giving up

"Hold still !… ahhh… haahh… oh yes like that babe !"

Loud moans, pants, gasps and erotic sounds filled the room. Sebastian was covered in filthy, sticky, white cum, this customer had many loads to shoot. The man had payed alot for a single hour but he was rough. He bite Sebastian, leaving hickeys all over his so pale body, he pinched his soft pink nipples too harshly that it hurted more than the thick cock which got slammed in and out of him with sloppy, squishy and just a disgusting sound.

One of the man's big hands grabbed Sebastian's hip to slide vetter in and out, his other hand pulled roughly on Sebastian's hair as he finally shot gis last load all over Sebastians back.

"Haah… haah…amazing ! Fuck yeah I come back " the man said with an odd and evil grin. Without another word he left and a dirty Sebastian left behind.

"Thanks for the visit..." he mumbled to himself and dared it to sit up in his 'temple' but this room was nothing more than a small room with dyed walls, an old mattress in the middle, a small bowl with fresh water and alot of candles. This room was the only place where he could cry without anyone noticing.

---------------

Two days ago Sebastian had a giant fight with his master. The earl had insulted him as 'whore' or 'slut'. Evethough the boy couldn't know what Sebastian was doing it hurted like a stab in the heart.

Since then he didnt went home to the hut, to be honest he didnt wanted to see him right now.
He hates me nowI hate myself… I wantto die

Bad thoughts ruled his head, a dark feeling surounded him, he just wanted to stop. With everything, this job, pain, living just everything.
STOP IT ALREADY !

'Bam !' the door got opened, a big shadow lend over the curled up, into a ball formed black, red suited man

"Oi ! Michaelis get up !"

The pimp shouted at him and had a serious look in his so cruel eyes.

Imedeatly he pushed himself on his hands and knees before he forced himself with all his strenght up on his feets. His back and waist hurted and he just wanted to rest a bit but it doesnt look like he had a chance for it.  "Yes sir… ?"

"You should go home, if you break I cant use you anymore" he scoled at the raven head. It sounded already like a nice sentence 'go home before you get hurt seriously'.

Sebastian gave a soft nod and slowly put some clothes on before he stumbled on his still weak feets out on the dark corridor.

Lucina wrapped her thin arms around Sebastians neck and hugged him from behind "Sebby-chaaaan~ don't leave me alone its so boring without you" the redhead pouted with big yellow eyes.

She was not whore like him, she was justnan escort lady. Man could go out with her but not more as a kiss the date didnt went. She was around the 30 but very childish for her age

"Lucina, I told ypu several times not to spy on me" Sebastian scoled softly but put a smile on and turned around to her.

"Gomene~ " she giggled "Boss said you have to skip the next few 'jobs' so do you want to go out with me and my girls tonight ? Please say yes, please, please, please" she begged with a whinning tone

"I guess… " he shrugged

"Thats a yes ! So I pick you up on 8pm !" she grinned and ran off without waiting for a reply.

Sebastian turned back around and made his way back to the entrance, not really caring but deep inside happy.

As soon he was out he took a box of cigarrets out and burned one, sucking the killing smoke in.

His feets were as heavy as his heart. The fight from a few days ago still sat deep in his bones

"You are my slut ! You will do as I say ! AND THIS IS AN ORDER !!!"

Ouch. It took him days to accept hisposition, he was an insect under his feets. His master was the one who would controll him, but what afterwards ? The hate in his voice… "… my slut !… " exactly that was sohurting, cant he see that ? Why not ? Oh master….