Confessions and kisses (Pt. 1)

These gon be fluffy cuz ya boi likes fluff

Also quick question, any of you read the comic Lookism on WEBTOON? Just asking cause I love it, my favorite characters off the top of my head are Johan, Gun, and Duke because he's a smol bean. Comment your favorite characters, and if you don't read Lookism, I recommend it. Sorry I just got back into the fandom XD

(Y/f/d) = your favorite drink

- Luther -

"Uh hey Luther, it's Y/n. So here's the deal, I loved spending time with you these past months, like seriously I don't think I've felt this happy for so long in my entire life, but honestly I don't really know what to do with myself everyday, so I'm gonna work for NASA for a little bit.

They're willing to pay big bucks for me to fly a bunch of hardware and stuff for some moon station. Thing is it's multiple trips and they want me to stay up there until they got everything installed and under control.

So other than the occasional FaceTime or call, I won't be able to contact you all that much. I'm calling because I suck at goodbyes and I especially suck at saying goodbyes to people I... people I like.

Um, you don't have to like me back, just thought I'd get it out there. So uh... yeah. I'm leaving in about six hours, I'm at the same place I dropped you off by the way... I don't really know why I just told you that but uh yeah.

Anyway... um see ya around... bud...?"

Beep

Luther stared at his phone in shock, unable to move. He hadn't looked at his phone until after he went out to get a bag with your favorite doughnut and (y/f/d).

You knew he doesn't look at his phone until noon to look at messages, so you knew you'd leave a voicemail.

Luther knew you knew, he knew you'd planed out everything.

What you didn't plan on was him stopping you right before you got on your ship, screaming "I like you too" at the top of his lungs (he was like a few yards away).

What Luther didn't plan on was you straight up sprinting to him in your spacesuit, jumping a bit to pull his head down and give him a big kiss, lasting a few seconds, before you ran back to the now annoyed astronauts who had walked out of ship to see what the hold up was.

"I'll call you once I get there!"

And just like that you were gone, leaving a very happy Luther.

- Diego -

Stupid Diego-- stupid me-- stupid gym-- stupid-- stupid-- stupid--

You were basically mangling the punching bag in front of you. This new gym was ok, but the old one just... felt more comfortable?

Probably because Diego was there. God you missed him, but you couldn't think about him without being reminded how embarrassed you were the last time you saw him.

A few weeks had passed, and you were still hung up about it. You were an anxious person, and normally boxing would've helped get all the jitters out, but nothing changed.

You sighed, throwing a weak punch and the punching bag before placing your other hand on it to stop the swinging. You stood there, forehead against the beaten equipment, eyes closed as you slowed your breathing, feeling cold sweat fall down your neck.

"Man, I've never been jealous of a punching bag before."

Your eyes shot open, but you didn't move otherwise. You knew that voice.