Epilogue

Two adorable voices called out my name as I woke up from a short, peaceful sleep. One small body jumped on my stomach. My eyes shot open.

"What did I tell you about jumping on me, Aym!?"

He puffed out his cheeks and looked down at the bed sheets. The sad little voice spoke up.

"Not to jump on you...sorry mommy."

I couldn't keep my composure. I reached over to hug my baby. The other baby joined us on the bed. 

"How did you sleep, Violet?"

"I had a crazy dream that you and daddy went to the surface."

"Well...I did come from the surface. But I'll tell you all about it when you get older."

My beautiful twins cuddled next to me, wagging their cute little tails. Trance came into the room and lied down next to us in the bed.

"How's my sleeping beauty?"

"I'm fine. And you?"

He gave me a kiss on the lips. Both little demons made disgusted faces. Aym jumped on Trance.

"Don't do that to my  mommy!"

"If you can beat me in a fight, I'll let you have her."

Violet gave herself a face palm.

"You know you can't win against daddy. You don't want to end up crying again, do you?"

"B-but what about mommy?"

"They're married! She belongs to daddy."

Aym stood up on the bed and puffed out his chest.

"When I become king, I'll make it so that I can marry mommy!"

Violet just disappointedly shook her head.