Chapter 7 : "The End For Us"

Finally, the day of my birthday was here. At night, around 12 Am exact, Katherine was the first one to wish me. I was shocked to see that she remembered my birthday since she finds it hard to remember birthdays. But guess she really worked hard on remembering it. I chuckled at her memory. What a silly best friend I have?

Here I was staring at the two black dresses that I bought recently since Mr. Baron had asked me to wear something black. I picked the dresses and laid them on the bed, contemplating which one to choose.

"Mila!" I shouted. She's really good with advices when it comes to fashion. She's the fashionista of our house.

"What? Why are you shouting?" She said, annoyed.

"Don't talk back!" I said, irked by her behavior. Everytime she talks back, it irks me. I'm the elder one here, she's not.

"Which one should I wear?" I asked her, finally softening my expressions.

"I think...... This one!" She said pointing towards the outfit that I also wanted to wear but it was a little revealing since it's backless and Baron hates backless dresses.

"I think I'll choose this one!" I said while picking up the other one.

"Done!" She said with a thumbs up.

The outfit consisted of a criss cross bandaged crop top and flared glittery pants that hugged my body perfectly

The outfit consisted of a criss cross bandaged crop top and flared glittery pants that hugged my body perfectly. It was completely black. I decided to let my hair loose and straight. The silver hoop earrings and the silver bracelet complimented the whole look. I took out the box from under the bed and removed the lid, taking out the silver flats. I always prefer to wear flats since I'm 5'7, quite tall whereas Baron is 5'10 and he hates it when I look taller. I grinned at his silliness.

Slipping into my flats, I applied a pink lipgloss and was finally ready.

"Let's go!" I chimed.

"You look beautiful" Mama said while cupping my cheeks and kissing me on the forehead.

"Thank you" I said while smiling to myself, wondering about Baron's reaction.

----------------------------------