Thank you for making it to read my book! It really means a lot to me!!

And just a reminder, if bxb isn't ur cup of tea go grab anything else. I will not tolerate harsh comments on this book.

Blake

"Did you know that I saw that ufo in Lake Sabrina last May? Oh my gosh, i was lucky you didn't have to be in there to witness my pants getting wet with piss," the girl beside me blabbering things for 'God knows how many times' the untold story of her being the eyewitness of the occurrence of an unnatural phenomenon and it made me feel sick, really sick.

I hate sci-fi's

I just walked past the front doors and now I was inside the academic building only for me to be greeted by the busy heads of Laungston High student body. The rush and excitement giggles atop of all the feeling.

Sighing deeply, I maneuvered myself into the sea of people to my locker. "Blake wait up!" Elisse screamed as I dodge a flying football almost hitting my forehead.

Well, almost.

Thankfully, I reached the lockers, my bestfriend trailing behind me.

Oh please, i hope she would stop pissing me around with that UFO thingy. I internally protested.

I started to put my bag insidemy locker and tugged out the things i needed for my first class. We are ready to go when someone smacked my butt. And that extremely hurts!

"The fuck!" I screamed in protest. Massaging my throbbing butt, I directed my gaze towards the guy who did the smacking. I was then greeted with the same electric blue eyes, scarred eyebrow and a thin, pink lips. I shuffled my attention to Elisse to get going but before I can do it, he hold me tight in my right arm with his right hand.

"Chill Blake, I wouldn't hurt you," I mentally laughed at his comment. There is no way i would believe that coming from him. He's a jerk!

"What do you want this time, Boston?" I calmly asked, but the anger started to flare inside of me.

Boston smiled at me, briefly looking at his football bud with a smirk and turned his gaze back at me.

"You should go to Ice' welcome party later," he suggested but it was more like a command for me. I brushed him off my arm and smugly looked at his features, he then finger-combed his hair to pull it backwards.

"And why the hell you wanted me to go there, huh, jerk?" emphasizing the word, he clearly buys the taunting as I saw his features tighten with anger.

He could shove me to death now. i dont fucking care.

He leaned closer to me, giving me the shiver from his warm breath slapping down my cheeks. "I'll make sure you'll regret not going in there for the rest of your life." that was all he said and left.

The only thing I dont like about attending this school is the fact that I had to endure Boston's constant restraints on my existence, good thing this is my last year and i will be out of this cramped school after I graduate and away from that jerk.

The first half of my first day in my senior year ran quickly and surprisingly, smoothly. Earning a handful of first day assignments and the usual get-to-know-each-other portion when it is impossible for all the people already known most of the students here. Well except for me who tend to keep myself veiled behind.