iii

Hi guys! I just realized that I didn't put Boston's picture on the media last chapter huhu (I already placed my baby Boston's photo the previous chapter so yeah) Please dont kill me lol I kind of feel bad b'coz I forgot it but anyways, it'll be Blake's photo in the media!

Thank you for the 100+ reads guys!

Vote | Comment | Share

Is he confronting me? I questioned myself.

Was he? b'coz if he is, Im not ready for that. To be honest, Im not ready with anything. I hate fuckin' Confrontations.

I was basically surprised at how I managed to walk myself away from school and Boston's as fast as i could considering that he got his car and can reach the house earlier than me and, might as well, will do some stupid shit again. Good thing he was still out of sight when I looked back at the road, hoping not to see his truck in the way.

There are many things running in my head. One of those are the events moments ago inside the locker rooms.

It bothers me. Really, like the fuck.

I know now that he's totally sober that time when if we did that shit.

Yeah. I know that we did that last night just by the stinging ass I've got now. But the hell, I just wanted this all a nightmare.

The time the bus drove to school earlier today somewhat managed to make me feel my hot, burning ass against the leathery set.

We actually fucked. I mentally stated the obvious.

I cursed that time that if there's one thing I could do now that is to stay away from him. For good.

And It actually sucks that you wanted to shut him out of your boring as fuck life and maybe punch him in the face along the process but you can't.

How could I shut him out if we both see each other every day? That we live in one roof?

Heavens! Help me please! Ive been going too well for this last year on that school and now it had to be ruined by someone that I loathed the most. Just this year, please? Be kind to me.

Clearly, my beg hasn't reach the heavens as his truck stopped just beside the sidewalk I've been walking to. The peaceful rhythm of the not so quiet busy road disrupted as a song came banging out of the truck making me put both of my hands to cover my ears from that awful rock music. Great. The last moment request doesnt worked, maybe worked, but in a form of this guy with a wide grin standing in front of me.

He told his friends to drive his truck at his, our house and to wait for us there. I almost wanted to bang my head in the nearest rock and get comatosed when I heard he said us. Gagging at the word.

His friends run off and we are standing in the sidewalk, awkwardly waiting for someone to initiate a talk.

What Blake, do you want to get kissed again by this guy or not? my pretty ass brain let out. And the events in the locker room and last night's came rushing back at my head making me shiver a little. Can I actually stopped those fucked up memories from going back? Like enough of that.

I knew for sure that Boston is up to something right now. Maybe make me kiss him or either way? or maybe wanted to fuck me 'til I cant walk and brag it around the whole school. All I know is that Boston will always be Boston. I have to admit this but I'll throw a pretty huge party if he would do another stupid thing on me.

Now, I knew I started overthinking things and to tell you honestly I dont know how to handle that.

But when he was about to speak I abruptly stopped him. "Save your bullshits. Leave me alone." I finally said as I turned my heels to continue walking home, or as other words, running away from him.

He still followed me and came scurrying himself beside me trying to get my attention. Not a chance.

"Hey what's with you thou?" he suddenly blurted out making me stop from my tracks.

What was wrong with me?

Why am I acting this way?

Maybe b'coz of you. I wanted to tell him that badly. He made me feel like all of this wrong. Like of all the people I could think of doing a one night stand, if you can consider that one, why of all the people it was him?

Him.

Boston -fucking- Gregor?

Why is life this cruel to me??

The mere fact that I see him around the school gives me goosebumps and now that he was standing right back at me was making my hairs in the back of my neck erect in horror.

"Dont go in there." the worried voice of my friends echoed into me. I felt bad. Really bad for not listening to them. Now I have to crumble waiting for my doomsday when Boston would spill this out to our school and everyone, especially, Ellise and Steve wouldn't associate themselves with me. I was scared.

"Okay. I wouldn't go to the party." I felt a lump in my throat and my stomach lurched making me uncomfortable. This was the sign. I was guilty. But I didn't know anything would happen that night. I just wanted to get rid of Boston fucking Gregor out of my life. I was unintentionally guilty, of course. But now I dont think I could do that anymore now that he is behind me waiting for an answer.

"will you stop pestering me?!" bitchy, yeah. But I was in at my limits. Any second now I swear that I'll go punching his face.

He was obviously didn't expected me to hiss like that. He was wide-eyed, frozen. I took the advantage and run hurriedly away from him and close to his house. I stopped when I saw the house two blocks away. Panting I turn around to look if Boston was in sight but he's not.

I hope that bitch-y remark make him back to his senses and stop talking to me. Because I dont want to talk things with him, with what happened with the two of us last night.

As I enter the door, I promised that I would forget all that happened between me and Boston, hands cross-fingered.

Click the VOTE button guys pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee ? *puppy eyes* Thanks guys!!