v

Vote | Comment

"I like you Blake."

"And I would do everything to win your heart."

It dawned to me the moment I got the sun's light shining through the window that everything that happened last night is not a dream, nor a nightmare.

But a frightening reality.

Maybe I could take it if it all of it was a nightmare but no.

As Elisse, Steve and I dragged ourselves inside the cafeteria on our break, hundreds of eyes were eyeing us. Add the hushed whispers as we strode each table over to our usual table at the far end of the room.

"Uhm, do I look like ugly today 'coz I swear people are looking at me." taking the seat across mine, Elisse' face was drawn with thoughts of whether or she will not sit as her head wander around.

Steve was pretty much bulletproof with this things but neither me and Elisse could handle this distant pressure filling up in here.

And the prying eyes aren't for Elisse, rather is, for me.

"Whats with the stares?" I blurted out.

The group of girls, face crusted with thick awful makeup came snickering at our direction. And one of them didn't bothered mouthing the word faggot and was followed with laughters. Some of the tables started to join the fun.

"Hold me bitch, or I might tear their throats off their's." Elisse hissed, irritated by the shrieking sound of their laughter.

Fully aware of the eyes boaring holes at the back of my head. Out of curiosity I glanced at the back, not surprised to see the whole football team on their center table with their irritating smirk carved in their mouths. I looked back at my friends who are, by their looks, concluded where the tension is coming from.

"What is it now?" I whispered at myself, faintly. Closing my eyes in a manner that says 'Im tired with their shits'.

I was in fact tired. Very tired.

Not to mention all those horrible things that took place since the fall of my freshman year up until recently.

The worshipped football team of Laungston High had done horrible things to me and that is an exchange for the people around here bow at their feets and hail them.

They're all the culprits I have sworn I'll never talk with.

With shrill, I started to feel goosebumps. It only grew more when everyone started clapping their hands, some whistled in adoration for someone who came striding inside the busy hall.

I took another glance on the football team's table, that is when i noticed someone is lacking. Someone I feared the most at this moment.

Boston Gregor...

The members of the football team looking on their side to welcome the their gang leader.

It seems my brain did get what is happening.

He tricked me, again.

The boy from last night has an evident slope situated at the side of his mouth as he fist bumped with his teammates.

I took away my eyes from their table. This can't be real, I should have known he's been tricking me last night even if I didn't said anything to him in reply. I felt ashamed, and weak.