ix

I dedicate this story to my best friend HyeMinSsi93 omfg I can't believe my ass is saved! Also read her story, it's worth the read
;)

Vote | Comment

Blake

We kept faking our interaction in front of his parents who silently watched the show playing on the flat screen TV they got.

I was a little tensed up, knowing that beside me is my fucking ex-bestfriend whom I sworn to neglect at any cost.

Absentmindedly, I watched the show without paying attention to what is happening on it. My my mind afloat in thin air. It came falling down rapidly as I felt his left hand resting on my upper thigh. I ignored it. He might be mistaken my leg as a pillow.

I fished my phone on my pockets and tried to distract myself checking my Instagram account but failed as I felt Boston's hands again, rubbing slowly my thigh.

I tried to take his hands off my thigh but just like every other time, I failed to do so.

My eyes squinted where his parents sat, their back facing towards us. What is he doing? I tried asking myself, convinced that I may know the reason behind his actions.

But everything was answered as he faced me, grey eyes filled with lust.

He lean closer to me, lips a mere centimeters away from my sensitive ears.

"Blake," he mumbled huskily that sent shivers down my spine.

I literally froze but soon found myself melting on his palm that is on my thigh.

I let my head rest on his shoulder and breath there slowly. His hand had risen up and found my crotch rubbing it softly as he release his low breaths in every stroke he'd done on my crotch. And I felt tight in there.

"Bost-ahh-on..." I said in whispers. He kept rubbing my obvious tenting crotch. A smirk curved his plump lips.

Fuck.

Tracey and Clark, his parents suddenly got up on their couch which made the other boy doing shit on me. I immediately crossed my legs to hide the tent on my pants.

The blonde woman noticed my almost tomato-red face.

"Are you okay, Blake?" she touched my forehead to feel if I was having a fever. My head shook rapidly. Clearly, I am embarrassed.

The other boy who caused it just chuckled and slung his arms on my shoulder.

"Mom can you go eat first? I'll just talk with B on my room." his mom agreed and he dragged me up the stairs.

The moment we entered his room, he quickly locked it. He walked me a little closer to his black bed before he stopped and caressed my lean chest.

"You don't know how I tried to control this over," that was the last words he said before pushing me harshly on top of the dark sheets.

Third person (omg)