iv

Hey guys! Another update! Can you give me 20 votes before I update another chapter please? It would help me and this story grow! Pleaseeeee? Thanks guys xoxo

Vote | Comment

It did not happen.

The moment I entered the house I was greeted by the two enormous jerks next to Boston's rank.

"Oh look who's here, its baby Blake-y." he sneered.

I totally forgot that they're stopping here. Now my day is total wrecked.

I was wide awake that night thinking of the things that happened.

After his friends left, he kept knocking the door that he might break it with his massive hands.

"Blake can we talk," clearly a question but it came out of his mouth, commanding.

Me on the other hand rolled myself in my creased sheets like a sushi and burried my head under the pillows.

"Im sleeping!" and I let out a fake yawn to convince him not because I'm sleepy to talk. But because I dont want to talk to him period. I hope he gets my point.

The retreating thump of his shoes on the other side told me he was gone. Thank heavens.

••••

It felt like it was the longest night of my life.

Why do I have to deprive myself to sleep due to a person who doesn't really care about my existence?

Why do I have to suffer from this??

Plus the fact that I skipped dinner was totally nerve damaging. I dont want to give up a thousand brain cells due to starvation, of course so I decided to go down at the kitchen and see my luck in there.

His parents came back a minute before dinner so I hope they left something for me to eat.

I opened my door enough to peak outside if it is deserted. Much to my delight they are all in their rooms, probably asleep.

Tip toeing as I got out of my room to the kitchen. Lucky for me its already one in the morning. They are sure knocked with heavy sleep. Sure it is.

The moment I reached the kitchen, a yay lurked out my mouth. A Frozen pizza, milk tea, and a diet coke was hiding in the fridge. Enough for my rumbling stomach. I grabbed the pizza, milk tea and the coke out and turned on the microwave and placed the frozen pizza inside. While waiting for the pizza I munched an apple from the center island and took a sip of a milk tea. As the taste of the tea reached my tongue, my face contorted in disgust.

I remembered I dont like milk teas.

"Ohh you dont like milk teas huh?" i yelped in surprise. The apple slipped out of my hand and in the verge of falling in the floor. "Catch," Boston caught it with his left hand.

The looks of him are enough to tense me up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, nonchalantly. I pulled out the pizza out of the microwave and placed it in a corner where I dont have to deal with close proximity with the guy im with.