Energy (Old)

Galaxy Steve's point of view
Everyone helped me build a bigger and better house behind the Rainbow Tree. There was enough room for everyone. It was two stories high the first level just a place to our supplies and do things we need to like a living room, the upstairs is where all of our beds are.

Everyone has one bed. We kept Sabre's bed the farthest away from the way just in case someone attacks him and tries to hurt him.
I spend most of my time with him. Checking on him to see if anything has changed at all.

Nothing has. I told them that Coma's usually last a few weeks. I can't tell them how they can last for months or years. It would just make everything worse for them.

I'm trying to stay calm about this, but I can't. My friend is lying in front of me practically at death's doorsteps and I don't know how to help him. It was already my fault that I let Rainbow Steve die. I am not going to let Sabre die. I can't let him die not now.

I felt tears run down my face. I'm surprised I still have tears with how much I've been crying lately. I squeezed Sabre's hand.

"Please wake up...." I mumble to him not like he can hear me anyway. I know Green Steve can heal people, but he won't help him no matter how much any of us try to convince him.

He is still mad at Sabre and none of us can change that. At least not yet. We are stuck. I looked at thin again and sighed. How are we going to fix this? A machine? I don't know.

"Galaxy Steve?" I heard Alex say as she came up the ladder to the room.

"Hey..."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing...." She sighs and sits next to me.

"I tried talking to Green Steve again and nothing."

"I think we just need to wait...."

"I was thinking we should find Illusion Steve..."

"Him?!"

"Yes... Him..."

"Why?!"

"'Maybe he can help?"

"His illusions don't work on Sabre."

"I know, but maybe he knows what we can do or help us out?" I sighed, I know she's right.

"Okay, but how are we going to find him."

"Call our his name?"

"I guess." Alex led me out of the room and out of the house.

"So we are going to see if he will help?" The Guardian asked. I nod.

"Illusion Steve!?" We all call out and nothing happens. We wait a few seconds.

"We need your help!" I called out and suddenly there was a lot of lighting.

"Why do you want my help?" He asked after the lighting stopped from him teleporting here.

"Because we don't have any other choice."

"What's wrong?" He asked I was surprised he was asking.

"Sabre he-"

"Never mind I'm leaving."

"Please! He might die."

"Not my problem."

"Please. We need help...." Illusion Steve looked at me and sighed.

"Where is he?" He asked reluctantly. I smiled a little.

"In the house," I said as I lead him to the house and where Sabre was.

"He's asleep."

"For a week."

"A week?"

"Yes, they told me and End Crystal exploded and he absorbed the blast." He looked at me then at Sabre who still hasn't changed.

"You don't feel it do you?"

"Feel what?"

"His energy?"

"What?" I touched his hand and didn't feel anything.

"Closer to his face." I put a hand closer to his face and felt a strange energy.

"What is that?"

"End Crystal. He didn't absorb the blast. He absorbed the energy inside it."

"That's why he isn't waking up?"

"Probably. Players can't have energy like that in them."

"Okay... what can we do?"

"Get it out of him."

"A machine?"

"Maybe." I looked back at Sabre.

"Okay... We'll try."

"Good, cause I'm not helping you out." He said and left the house. Well, we got something to go off of now at least.... right?
------------------------------------------------------
(Words 672)