Hypno (Old)

Galaxy Steve's point of view

I went up to the machine once the lighting stopped. Someone turned it on and I caught him and he fell.

"He isn't awake," I said and they all sighed.

"I guess we need to try something different," Alex said.

"All we did put the machine together and lock him in." The Guardian replies.

"Maybe he needs a jolt of energy to wake him up?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, Redstone?"

"Like a power source?"

"Yeah like that."

"I will get some Redstone." The Guardian said and flew off with his white wings.

"What if nothing we do works?" Alex asked me.

"I guess we will have to let him wake up naturally."

"Naturally?"

"Yeah. We are just trying to wake him up sooner." I looked at Sabre who I was still holding and noticed something. His breathing wasn't as shallow. It wasn't a big difference, but there was a difference.

"He's breathing better," I said cheerfully.

"Really?!" Alex said in surprise.

"I guess we did something right?"

"I guess we did." Alex looked at Sabre and his arm.

"Why doesn't green Steve understand?"

"He just hated how he was left behind."

"We couldn't do anything else you know."

"I didn't know."

"Right, but you still knew right."

"Yeah, I do." I sighed and got Sabre back upstairs in his bed. His energy was a little stronger than before.

"Have you felt this energy before?" I asked her.

"What energy?" I put her hand over his blindfold where his eyes are.

"It feels like the End Crystal's energy."

"Illusion Steve said he might have absorbed not into the blast, but the energy in it too."

"How though? A Player can't have powers."

"He did once."

"Once?"

"From what I remember me and Sabre accidentally merged. He didn't have powers, but he was the one using them." Alex looked at me confused.

"For him to use my powers I had to think about using my powers." Alex looked at me with a little bit more understanding.

"Would anyone else know if Sabre has powers before?"

"Anyone else who would know is dead." We both sighed and waited for a few seconds before I spoke.

"I'll watch Sabre until he comes back." Alex looked at me and pulls me out of the house.

"What are you doing?!"

"We are going fishing. You need to teach me still remember?" I sighed.

"Okay." Alex goes to a nearby pond and I do my best to teach her how to fish.

Guardian's point of view

"Guardian!" I heard someone say as I grab the last of the Redstone we need. I knew who it was, but that's impossible. The Spirit world is gone, right? We also have no idea.

"Hypno Steve?"

"Yeah who else?"

"How did you get here?!"

"I don't know. I got out of the machine.. well lock in the area and went looking for you guys."

"Well, it is good to see you."

"So where is everyone else? They should be nearby."

"Come with me," I said as we started walking back to the rainbow tree.

"Why aren't you with the others. I swear Sabre is always with one of you guys."

"He is not in a good position right now."

"So he is stuck somewhere and that's why you getting Redstone."

"No. He is injured."

"From what?"

"The End Crystal exploded and Sabre absorbed the blast."

"He is alive!?"

"Yes, he is."

"The only person who I have seen done that is Nightmare Steve."

"Excuse me?"

"I looked through Rainbow Steve's memories when I was in his mind. I saw how Nightmare Steve absorbed it and he got these black marks on his body."

"I guess we will have to see if he has any." We soon got to the town and I showed him where Sabre is. He looked at him and we looked for many black marks on him but didn't find anything. He had a few scares though which I was surprised by.

"I can see what you mean."

"It has been about a week and four days. He hasn't even moved."

"I hope Rainbow Steve isn't seeing this. He would be devastated."

"I think that after we try a few machines. I am going to try and restore the Spirt World. It was the thing he asked me to do."

"You did care about him."

"I do."

"I'm going to find Galaxy Steve and Alex." He said and left. I was left with Sabre alone. This is the first time since we got her. I looked at Sabre and sighed. Please wake up for them.
———————————————————————-
(Words 788) hey guys! Thank you for telling me you prefer the cover we have now so thank you!