Longer (Old)

This was made by Ra_and_Solis Sorry this took me so long to get a chapter out. I just lost the inspiration to write this book. I hope you guys all understand I promise I'll try harder. I mean it. Especially since I know where to go from here.

So I wanted to give you guys a choice. Three choices actually. Whatever it is it won't affect the story just the order.

Do you want to focus more on Galaxy and Alex (Galex) curing the sickness?

Do you want to focus more on the Guardian fixing the spirit world?

Or do you want to see Sabre's side of the story a bit? It will probably only be a chapter or two long. Idk.

Sorry again to keep you waiting for so long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galaxy's point of view
I woke up the next morning to check on Sabre. So far he looks okay. Normal breathing. Normal heart rate. Good.

"Let's hope you wake up soon..." I sigh. I look at everyone else who was still asleep. At least that's what it looks like. I didn't see Time Steve anywhere.

"Time?" I ask looking for him.

"I'm downstairs." He called out to me. Okay, that's good to know.

"Okay." I go downstairs to see he was making breakfast. I sit down at the table.

"Good morning." Time says and I just nod. I take out my favorite pufferfish and hug it tightly. I wanted this to be over already.

"I miss him too..." he replied like he knew what I was thinking.

"I just want him back..." Time goes over to me and hugs me. I don't hug back. I just stay quiet.

"I was thinking, from what everyone has been telling me about. I was thinking maybe we can solve all these problems while we wait for Sabre to wake up." I look at Time confused, I suddenly heard footsteps and saw Elemental coming downstairs.

"Yeah. I and Time want to help to stop the sickness with you and Alex." Elemental says.

"It will help past the time it will take for Sabre to wake up." Time says and I laugh a little. Elemental laughs too.

"What's funny?" Time asks me and I laugh harder.

"Bro you just made a pun," Elemental says as he keeps laughing. I laugh too. Time realized what he did and sighs. After a few seconds, he starts laughing too.

Alex and The Guardian come downstairs slightly angry that we were being so loud.

"Can you guys be quiet? Some of us are still trying to sleep." Alex's eyes flash green and we all quickly shut up.

"Sorry, Alex..." I say to her and he shakes her head.

"What are you guys doing today?" The Guardian asked.

We all got quiet. Like we all had our own ideas, but we didn't want to tell them. It changed the mood of this morning so quickly. The mood was first happy and now stressful. No one spoke for a few minutes.

Sabre would have been able to break the silence. He is never afraid to speak his mind. He never has. I wished we could help him more.

"I want to leave." I looked around to see who spoke. I flinch a little and saw it was the Guardian.

"What? Why?" Elemental asks confused.

"I want to fix the spirit world. If I do I will be able to bring back Rainbow Steve. If he is back he might be able to help." That's true and it's a good point.

I look around and everyone seemed to be okay with it. That's a relief. I sighed and spoke my mind.

"If Illusion Steve wants to. He can help me find a cure for the sickness. Imagine how happy Sabre would be to find out is gone when he wakes up!" I say cheerfully. Alex smiles a little. I'm happy I made her smile.

"I'll come and help too." She says to me.

"I have an idea on how to help Sabre." Everyone's heads turn to time.

"How?!" We all said in unison.

"I noticed how Sabre seems to have facial expressions. Like he is having a dream. Maybe it had to do something about the coma is in." Elemental then spoke up.

"I and Time together might be able to see what he is dreaming about." That's a really good idea.

"Also since you want to wake the house up so badly. Time Steve can go back in time to see what happened during the explosion." Illusion said as he came downstairs.

"Right! So now that we know what to do what should we do-" I was cut off by Green Steve coming downstairs.

"Can we have breakfast?" He asks all of us.

"Yeah. We should probably eat before anything else." The Guardian said.

"Let's eat then!" I said smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 877) There is something else I need to ask you.

Would you like it if I added my Code Jumper idea into the story or do you just want him to be a regular person in the game?

I keep leaning to different sides at different times and I would love some suggestions on what you guys think. So goodbye and have a great Christmas break!