Chapter 18: I've found her

Let's pretend, chapter 18

Zachary Walton's POV

"I don't know sir, the accountant said she closed all her accounts all over the country, he tried her cell and her land line but no one answered. He also tried to contact her via email but still nothing. Just like she disappeared sir".

With that said I stood up glaring at Mary "What do you mean disappeared!"

Mary backed away "We'll try again sir"

"You better!"

"Cousin? What is this all about, I could hear your voice from the elevator" Andy walked in and winked at Jamie "Hi beautiful"

"Leave" I told Mary who scurried away quickly. I turned my attention to Andy glaring at him "What do you want Andy?"

He was standing in his Boss suit with his hands in his pocket "I need to speak with Elise."

"She's not here and I don't think she wants to speak with you Andy. She made it pretty clear last time"

"Where is your girlfriend anyway? I've been to her house everyday of last week and never found anyone home. Every time I ask the security guy he says she's not here. This morning it was another guy so I asked where she was and he said she left, the house is on sale, and they are supposed to stay there until the house is sold. So..."

I was fuming by now, she closed her accounts, she's selling her house, what is wrong with her!

"Zach, you heard me? Is she running from someone? I couldn't find her anywhere. She's even deleted her facebook account and every other application"

"Shut up Andy, I don't have time for this. If she wants you to find her you will. And maybe she's running away from you?" I was getting angrier by the second and could hear Jamie whispering my name but I ignored her as I closed the distance between my cousin and I. "You've been nothing but a piece of shit to her, you don't deserve to be in the same room as her!" I didn't care I was yelling anymore, I was frustrated and I was also worried about Elise. Andy had the guts to come in here and ask about her after all he put her through.

"What happened between Elise and I is nothing of your concern. And I know you're not serious about her, everyone knows you only love yourself and no one else, everyone knows you have many playthings around you" he gestured to Jamie to make a point "So stop! You can fool the whole world but not me. We're the same you and I, we love women and the pleasure they can give us..."

I didn't let him finish as my fist met his jaw hard and I pulled him up by his collar "I. am. Nothing. Like. You!" I tackled him to the floor and started throwing punches at him "I would never hurt a woman, I would never kill her baby, fuck you Andy!" I threw him another punch just as security came in. "Take him out of here, he's forbidden to come through these walls!"

"Zach... are you..."

"Jamie leave. Now!"

"I can't leave you like that Zach I just can't"

"Yes you can and you will now leave before I do something we will both regret!" Once she was out, I took out my phone and called Aria.

-Hello?-

"Aria, it's me. Zachary"

-Oh, you. Yes what can I do for you Mr. Walton?-

I groaned internally and tried hard to keep calm "Where is she?"