Chapter 25: Fairy tale come true

this chapter is dedicated to Midnight_Love for being such a wonderful friend and supportive person
And to SandraCoronado9 for being an amazing reader♥️

Elise Collins POV

Pacing back and forth in my hotel room I paused by the window seeing different couples walking to the benches. Aria had chosen this venue for its large acres, meaning she could separate the wedding reception from the party. The benches were lined just like in church, a light brown color that contrasted perfectly with the green grass. There were flowers everywhere, she knew how much I loved flowers and she obviously knocked herself out with the decoration.

The altar was just breathtaking; it consisted of a frame like structure made of the same wood used for the benches. White veils were wrapped all around it with a huge bouquet of white and rose roses with greenery and white feathers on the left upper corner. Another bouquet was on the other column starting from the ground. She had scattered white petals on the grass and so many white candles. It was just like I pictured it. Leave it to Aria to make plan your dream wedding. I smiled turning around to check myself in the mirror one last time just as Aria walked in with a small wooden box in her hand.

"How is our bride? Nervous?"

"Not at all. I was just looking outside, it's beautiful Aria, you did a great job."

"Thank you" she grinned and guided me to the mirror opening the box in her hand. "Your mother sent you these" she gave sapphire earrings buds "For something blue and old" she helped me put them on "And this is something borrowed from me" she giggled giving me a diamond hair clip that she settled in my hair on the back.

"Now you need something stolen"

I laughed pointing at my heels "I stole these from your wardrobe this morning when we went to your house"

"That was smooth girl, I never noticed" she laughed with me and took a step back to give me a final look.

"Amelia really outdone herself with that dress, it's so royal, you really look like a queen" she adjusted my crown.

"Yes I loved the dress but thought the crown was too much but she wouldn't hear it" I giggled "I think I'll just wear it for when the pastor marries us and then I'll take it off. It's kind of heavy"

"Yeah it definitely looks heavy. I just love the material of the dress, with the way it skims your body and hugs your hips, the train is bit exaggerated but I like it" she swirled me around "It's a bit conservative but at the same time it's sexy to look at mostly from the open V-back..."

"Are we done criticizing my dress?" I said teasing her

"I'm not, I'm admiring your dress. I might ask her to do mine once Andrew proposes"