Chapter Eight

May 6th, 2020

Chapter Eight

My legs fell open automatically to better accommodate him. He nestled deeper into me. He was all I wanted, all I needed. Now or ever. I wasn't sure why I'd ever resisted.

I pull at the back of his neck, where I can just grab hold of his shirt and he helps me in getting it off. I run my hands over his shoulder and dig my nails into his back leaving bloodied scratches.

"Fuck," he groans into my neck, back muscles flexing beneath my fingertips.

I hitch one leg around his waist and he grinds into me. My shirt has ridden up so that his pants are the only barrier between us. I lied earlier when I insulted him for having a small dick, what I felt was anything but small.

"I want you so bad Naya." He kissed me deeply, stroking the fire inside of me. "I promise I can make you feel so, so good." He pulled up my shirt until it was just above my breast and then dove in on my nipples. They responded by hardening under his touch. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and grabbed a fistful when he lightly bit me.

"Ah!" I arched into his waiting embrace.

"I'm going to make you cum and cum and cum," he purred the last word, the vibration doing delicious things to me, "until you're crying for me to stop." He pushed my shirt even higher. It covered my eyes and restrained my arms. The second I couldn't see, his touch became more intense. The sparks between us were electrifying. "But even then I won't stop. Not until you're begging. You won't know a life outside of pleasure until I decide that you've had enough." His head moved lower and he kissed across my chest then over my abdomen. "And I vow that won't be for a very long time. Maybe ever." His hot breath blew across my pussy and I felt a possessive tug inside of me.

I was putty in his hands...or mouth to put it more figuratively.

My body responded to his touch without abandon. I was mewling and writhing and gasping as he took long slow licks. I was so overwhelmed, my senses in overdrive, I couldn't control my body. My hands came down automatically, desperate to push him closer, but he stopped me with a firm grip, both wrists bound by a single hand. He pushed his tongue inside of me.

"Hawthorne," I panted.

He went right back to licking me then, but the texture of his tongue had altered slightly, it became rougher. I couldn't take any more. He didn't take any mercy on me.

My orgasm came as a crescendoing wave that crashed over me with inconceivable force. Hawthorne had to place his second hand across my hips just to keep me grounded as he helped me ride out what must be the most intense experience of my life. How could anyone live like this? It was just too much, bordered on painful.

He gave no complaint as I ground into his face and even moaned as my juices leaked. The vibrations set me off again just as I thought I'd finally calmed down. It really was torture, sweet sweet torture.

He pulled away from my pussy, hands trailing over my parted thighs and stomach, and I scrambled to pull the shirt from my eyes. This was a sight I did not want to miss. I propped up on my elbows and stared down at him. His eyes were black, his canines slightly extended and his lips bruised and shiny.

This moment as a painting - would be worth more than all the money I'd ever be able to steal in a lifetime.

He sat up and our skin to skin contact broke.

Immediately, I felt as though a bucket of ice water was thrown over me. What... did I just do?

What the fuck, did I just allow him to do to me?