Chapter Three

Chapter Three

YAY AN EARLY UPDATE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leave."

I knew an alpha's command when I heard one. Near impossible to deny and crushing in its weight. The wolves cleared out, taking the unconscious rouge with them. I was still coming down from my high, slowly returning back to sanity. Despite the orgasm, the ache between my thighs hadn't lessened. If anything I had grown needier in the absence of him.

He was human now, and naked. I didn't look. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done, but I didn't look. Not yet. Not yet. Not yet. I kept the mantra going, tricking myself into believing it wasn't a lie. My mind demanded not ever, while my body screamed right now. I could smell his arousal now, and I knew that if I chanced a peek I would see the thing that could take my ache away.

I gulped.

The last wolf left. We were alone now. Me and Alpha Hawthorne.

He walked towards me and I began to pant, the overwhelming urge to mate coming over me again. I waited until he was about to step into my sight before I squeezed my eyes shut. My body trembled in his proximity. The strength of the dominance rolling off him caused a whimper to fall from my lips, my body arching ever so slightly off the ground. I was offering myself to him. His prize ready for the taking. Ready to be ravished.

I tried to contain myself, to close my legs, get up and run away but I couldn't. Maybe if my mate had simply been a male wolf, but to deny an Alpha? It just wasn't possible.

He touched me then. My body throbbed like I'd been waiting for his touch for millennia. His fingertips grazing up my thigh set me on fire. The soft touch like liquid lava on my soul. I didn't know whether to open my legs further or to press them together to get some relief in the form of friction. I settled on raising my hips to meet his touch. I needed more. I wanted him to grab me so hard there would be no doubt about who left the bruises on my body tomorrow.

He didn't disappoint, bringing his second hand to my waist and then sliding both up until he had my breasts in his hands. He squeezed the handfuls and I mewled, arching impossibly further into his sensual touch. One hand trailed higher until it hovered over my lips, ghosting his touch in a way that drove me crazy. When he used his other hand to pinch my straining nipple I couldn't help myself, I nipped at his long finger and sucked it into my mouth. His weight dropped forward and he groaned so low in his throat that it trembled through him. I was pushed back down to the earth. I swirled my tongue around his digit addicted to his taste. I couldn't even imagine how he would taste elsewhere.

His finger pulled out with an audible pop, and he shredded my sports bra with newly formed talons. He was teetering along the edge of wild just as I was. The cold air against my sensitive nipples tightened them painfully, but then he was there. One plucked roughly with his hands while his hot mouth engulfed the other. My eyes sprang open and I finally allowed myself to look. To watch the dark mop of half curled hair as he brought my body to the brink of insanity. I couldn't wait anymore. I needed him everywhere. There was no time for foreplay or teasing. If he didn't spread my throbbing walls apart with his hard cock now, I was going to combust.

I tried to reach up to run my fingers through his hair, maybe push his head lower, but the restraints stopped me again. I'd nearly forgotten what happened. The long and scary night that led up to this moment. The tension pulled at my broken rib and I cried out. This time from pain.

As if broken from a spell, his head snapped up. I watched as he took note of my injuries. His eyelashes were long and dark, casting a shadow on his structured face. I couldn't see his eyes and when he looked up I closed mine. I was already acting like a harlot, who knew what would happen once we made eye contact and initiated the bonding. I felt his lips on my shoulder then, licking at my wounds. It shouldn't be sensual but it was. His saliva triggered a faster healing response, sending a shiver down my spine. My pussy clenched in anticipation, she liked what his tongue could do.