My star《F》

Summary: san is feeling a bit depresso espresso and hugging his shiber, crying while music plays in the background. When seonghwa comes home later that night seeing him in such a sad mood, he helps him by giving him cuddles, offering him some candy, reassuring him everything will get better, and that he loved san very much, flaws and all.

Topic: Fluff

♡♡♡   ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡  ♡♡♡  

  San had mopped around the house most of the day, his thoughts bothering him. He tried to read, watch a movie, and play his games to distract himself, but nothing worked.

  He went into the bathroom and just stares at his reflection for a while, he couldn't stop the negative thoughts that crowed his mind as he continues to stare at himself. All his insecurities went through his head, like being too chubby, he wasn't pretty, nor was he good enough to be with Seonghwa.

   Once the thought of his boyfriend entered his mind, he felt worse, he felt like seonghwa should be with someone better, prettier; someone who wasn't as clingy, someone who didn't act like such a child, and annoying. "I'm such an idiot" san mumbled to himself, then walked out the bathroom.

  He sighed walking into the bedroom, turning on some music to listen to, to maybe ease his mind and get these thoughts out of his head. He grabs his blanket and his plushie Shiber, curling up into a ball on the bed. As the the songs played in the background he couldn't help but to start crying, still overthinking, the song playing didn't help much either. He always cried his eyes out while listening to Chase Atlantic's Stuck In My Brain, because he felt lost sometimes, never knowing what to do when in this state of mind.

  San spent hours crying, while music played, just hugging his Shiber, letting all his emotions out. He eventually calmed down, but still felt slightly depressed. He couldn't stop overthinking about everything, he hugged Shiber more sniffling. He thought he was done crying, but more tears started to fall down his face "Why won't it stop..." He mumbles "I always think this way... what if I'm really no good for him, what if he dosen't love me..." He said his thoughts outloud, tears continuing to fall down his face.

  Later that evening, Seonghwa had arrived home from work "Sannie, I'm home!" He says as he takes off his jacket putting it up on the coat rack and takes off his shoes, placing them with the others.

"Sannie?" Seonghwa repeated while looking around for the younger, who would usually great him once he walked through the door. "Where could he be?" He asked himself,  looking around, before walking towards their bedroom hearing the muffled sniffles and music playing. He opened the door seeing San curled up in a ball hugging Shiber sniffling "Sannie what's wrong?" He asked him, turning the music off, then goes over sitting on the bed next to the younger.

San glances at the older sniffling, His eyes red and puffy from crying so much. "I-I don't know..." he mumbled looking back down at Shiber. "San, please tell me what's bothering you. I know it's something or you wouldn't be crying" Seonghwa says "You know I'll listen to what you have to say. Please tell me, I want to help you feel better."

The younger boy sighed before speaking "I-Im just overthinking.... I'm not good enough for you.. why do you love someone like me, I'm too clingy, I act like a child.. I'm fat.. and i-im not pretty... you d-deserve so much more than me, I-I dont deserve you at all" he says quietly feeling the need to cry again.

"Baby..." Seonghwa says sadly, a frown appearing on his face "Look at me" He says in his most softest voice. The younger looked up at him with tears in his eyes, "You're not fat and I could never put into words how happy you make me, flaws and all san, everything about you I love. From your smile, laugh, personality, how cute you are when you're clingy, I don't know what I'd do without you by my side.... you're the most talented, adorable human being ever, and I love your childish ways, even if you do get on my nervs at times, but I love you so so much, you're my everything" He says and pulls San towards him cuddling the younger and kisses his forehead.

San felt some of his worries disappear as the older spoke and held him, giving him many kisses around his face, before finally kissing him gently with so much love, and passion. "Don't ever think that way again, I don't want anyone else but you, you're all I need." Seonghwa says and continued saying sweet things to San, holding him closer and giving the boy more innocent little kisses "You're my light, my star Choi San, don't you ever forget that, nor forget how much I love and appreciate you, I'll always be by your side no matter what. I'll continue to tell you these things for however long I need to, until you understand just how much your loved."

San felt completely calm now, as Seonghwa spoke. "I love you too Hwa, very much... I just don't want to lose you.. sometimes I think I will because I'm annoying... and stupid.." He says quietly.

"You're not stupid, don't say that. You're very smart, and kind. You're not annoying either, yes you may get on my nerves sometimes but, that's normal. I'll never leave you, so you don't need to worry about losing me." Seonghwa says gently playing with the strands of the younger's hair.

San sighed nuzzling into the older's chest "Thank you for putting up with my moods Hwa" He said smiling up at the older, feeling a little better now.
Seonghwa smiles and pecked the younger's lips "Cutie" He says, then thinks for a moment before speaking again "How about we get some gummies, or any candy that you want, and watch a movie?" He asked the younger.

San nodded happily "We can have candy?!" He asked excitedly. Seonghwa nodded chuckling slightly "Yes, we can have candy" he says and kisses the top of san's head.

"I love you Hwa" San says and kisses the older gently. "I love you too sannie" Seonghwa replies returning the kiss.

                                ♡
                                ♡
                                ♡

That made me soft, hope you enjoyed reading!! 🥰🥰

Sorry for any mistakes 😖