chapter 6

I woke up the next day and had breakfast with the family , I went back home . I have a lot of things to do today , how come I forget first I need to go buy some groceries then go pick my cousin from the airport and after go to church in the evening for rehearsal . So today was pretty packed.

   I rushed home and freshen up , I changed into a white crop top and black high waisted jean pants with some black sneakers .
  First the super market ,my mum already left the list and some money , the driver was to take me .

    Today is going to be a normal but streeful day , well so I thought u til I saw Levi , we clashed at the supermarket , 
  " Hey Alexa"
He called out , "oh boy Thai is going to be awkward" . I did to myself
I turned to him , "hello Levi  nice to see you"
  I did stretching my hand out to shake his
   " Well this is pretty formal " he said after the hand shake
   " Yeah " I said holding the basket of groceries really tight .
   After a moment of silence which was one of yeh most awkward moment of my life he spoke .
   "We'll see you later "   " uh ...bye " I  replied walking away really fast .

    After buying everything I needed u head to the airport , it's already 1:30pm , and his plane is expected to land by 1:00pm , oh boy , I am late .

  Okay let me tell you all about my famous cousin,well famous among the ladies  , River femi segun , yes River , i was also suprise when I heard his name ,
I mean who names their should River , well aside that River is my first and only cousin, his father is my dad's twin brother , my .other being an only child . Surprisingly he is really close to me and not my brother , I mean they are guys you would expect them to be buddies .
  Well the reason being that my brother does not like talking about girls although he is famous amongst them , he feels irrated being with anyone that would stick to him liek a glue , many girls learnt that the hard way .
   Unlike River who changes girlfriends like the weather . River is a year four student in NYC , forget he is a player he is really interesting and of course handsome , sometimes I regret the fact that we are related .

     I waited patiently and started smiling from ear to ear when I saw River with his luggage , a smile on this face , he wore a black hoodie with a  black jean with a pair of sunglasses , seeing him I ran to his arms , he held my waist and carried me while laughing , most people stared at us with amusement in their faces .
  He gave me a light kiss on the cheek ,

  " My baby girl , you look  great "he said squeezing my cheecks "  "you too baby boy "I said stretching to part his head , what he is really tall . He laughed and we head for the car .

  " I can't wait to see everyone " river said .
  We were heading home , now it's 4:00pm , I need to be in church by 6:00pm and tommorow Sunday , God sometimes I wish I am homeschooled I would have enough time to myself .

   Monday morning the second week of school , Thai time I woke up early , dressed neatly ate breakfast and arranged my bag .
  The first period chemistry and trust me I am not a fan of chemistry , not just me but pretty much everyone in the class , the only reason the girls and I in the class try to concentrate is because of our very attractive teacher Mr leo , a handsome fellow in his late twenties , not just the science girls but the art and social science girls as well are head over heels for him .

  " Good morning class,  today is going to be interesting , tear out a sheet of paper , pop quiz "  Mr leo said smirking
  " What!! Sir that's not fair " yeh boys said whinning but we the girls didn't , we were staring at yeh Adonis  in front of us  . " Ladies are you okay " Mr leo said snapping his fingers .  Of course we were not okay , look at the god on front of us , it's a shame teacher and student relationship is banned ,not just me but all yeh girls in brick stone high would want to have him as a boyfriend .

     " So what is your score " kehinde asked trying to grab the piece of paper from my hand .
  " No , I don't want to look at it " I replied
" Come on how bad was it " she asked
" Not bad , but yeh way Alexa was looking at me leo I won't be suprise if she did not write a thing * miracle said .
"Oh please , I wasn't the only one you know " I replied defensive ,
" Come on alex I  got fifteen over twenty , how bad could it get "miracle spoke
  " Well first , I hate chemistry , second I can't concentrate because of me leo " I replied feeling stupid for my reasons .
" Oh really , then why don't you join art" kehinde said grabbing the sandwich from her bag .
  " Sorry I can't miss the chance of seeing Mr leo , no thanks , I better fail than let that happen "
  " So .... Enough , what did you get " miracle asked .
" Okay moment to truth " I said crossing my fingers and closing my eyes and opened yeh paper
" Nineteen?" Kehinde who was eager to see the paper said unimpressed .
  " Well that was not worth the anticipation " she added 
" I can't wait to show river "I said
" Wait my love is back?" Kehinde said excitedly
Wait what ?