chapter 14

My perfect smile faded the moment I entered brickstone high all the memories of last week came flashing before my eyes .
  "Hello chichi , ready for biology ?"
I asked chichi who was sitting with me at the library, today we will be writing biology and English and every wise student of B.S.H are buried in their books luckily I have not made contact with Levi today.
The one hour of reading expired and the bell rang signaling everyone to go to their class for the test.
Kehinde insisted we conduct a prayer section minutes ago because she was scared of failing .
Not like biology is difficult she is just way to superstitious, she believes God will send his angel to write for her , crazy right? ,well she has been doing this for the past fifteen years I have known her , yes since birth .

  Walking to the hall with Michelle since we were both places in the same hall , hall Bss2 .
We ran into Maria who was going to hall jss2A , there was a hint of fear into her eyes but she insisted she was perfectly fine and Michelle agreed .

An hour later we were all done , well I was done thirty minutes ago, what?
it was just four questions draw a spirogyra , and amoeba, list the botanical names of some plants and explain reproduction in bird ,and earth worm.
Can you blame me for being super smart?.

After the first subject we went for break , while some were mourning others were rejoicing .
Kehinde and divine were crying their eyes out saying they missed some questions and all what not .
After about thirty minutes the bell rang again for english and I went to the bathroom to freshen up , heading there I met a crying Maria.
    "What's wrong"
I asked her but she stood up leaving ,I grabbed her arm and pulled her back .
"What's wrong !!?"
I asked a little too loud and she started crying even more.
"I'm sorry , please Maria tell me what's wrong" I asked calmly.
"Will you tell anyone"
"I promise I won't "
"Not even your friends "
"Well that depends on the thing that you want to tell me , so can you tell me now"
"Okay ... senior Levi .....tried ...to harm...me ..again"
She said in a shaking voice  looking left and right on fear that Levi might see her .
"WHAT!!!, Why didn't you tell me this since"
"I didn't want to be a burden to you "
"Burden?! , and who told you that you are one "
"I just felt like you...."
"No Maria , don't think that "
After a long sigh I spoke .
"That does it , we are going to report to the principal at the end  of today "
"No, please don't "she pleaded , what is wrong with this girl , her life and sanity is in danger .
"I am not going to listen to your pleads , we are both victims of his wrath"
"I don't want to..."
"You are not causing any"
"Okay fine " she said defeated.

   Michelle , kehinde , chichi , miracle , Maria , divine and I all marched to yeh principal's office , Mr Richard a man too calm for his position.
  After Knocking repeatedly we were let in , he looked suprised .
"What do I owe these visitors " he asked leaning on his chair .
"Good afternoon sir " we chorused.
"Sir we would like to lay a complaint " miracle took the lead.
"On what"
"On who actually , Levi jumbo "Michelle added
"He has been assulting a junior student and well as a senior" kehinde Sia's and that was how we explained all that happened to him , Maria even chipped in something which she did not say to us , like she not being the only girl in her class he had tried to molest .
"Well Thai is serious , I will make sure this reaches the school board "
"Okay sir "we chorused and left .
"Well that was easy "chichi said .
"Yeah , I thought it will be pretty hard to convince him " divine added .
"Well I ma glad this will soon be over and he will get what he deserves " I concluded