chapter 3

By five my mum woke me up, well are song did ,my mum is a religious woman well too religious , the Christian music coming from the living room was about to remove my ears .
     With red eyes I matched down stairs to see my mum dancing to the gospel song " mum it's so early" I said to her whining about to fall due to tiredness  " why is the song so loud " I asked again but like before she ignored me and continued her dancing  , I sighed and walked back to my room to prepare for school .

   " Levi will you come and solve the equation on the board" Mr Steve asked but the pretty boy did not move an inch , his head facing the ground and a smirk on his face  "Levi , Levi anani " Mr Steve literally screamed which was unusual considering he is a very quiet man . What is this boy looking at , I asked myself and I am sure I was not the only one considering the fact that the entire class seemed interested , I girl sitting behind him became annoyed and slapped his head "idiot are you deaf" she barked , Levi then Rose his head and realized the whole class was staring at him  " yes sir? " He  said nervously like he had been caught doing some thing bad , Mr Steve just sighed and ignored him " please miracle come solve it" .

       Few hours later , the bell rang for break, and no surprise that was the only period kehinde loves , she is obssesd with food but never get fat , I honesty am jealous of her figure she has an hour glass figure which gets the guys whistling and the girls gossiping , sometimes I wonder where all those food go to , unlike me who has to eat so small so as to not explode .
    As soon as we got to the cafeteria she ordered a large bottle of coke , three fish rolls and one egg roll with two fish biscuit, some guys standing behind us held their chest screaming 
" ha ..... Kehinde do you want to finish everything " they mocking said but she just ignored them .
     Finally we got to a seat and sat down , I less than ten minutes she was done and going back for more . "God that girl can eat " miracle said laughing but I said nothing "what's wrong" he asked when he realise he Wes laughing alone  " well , what do you think Levi was doing during class" I asked looking worried  " well..." He said being hesitant to speak "spill it * kehinde said as she sat down shoving peanuts into her mouth ," yes please" I said to miracle " if I do it might just give Alex a heart attack " he dis jokingly "why would it kill me " I asked relaxed thinking it was nothing "should i?" I asked in a warning tune  " yes " kehinde said excitedly "was it a love letter to Alexa"
Kehinde said pulling my legs " please" I did giggling " okay he was watchingporn " he said so fast I could not hear one thing "he was what ?" Kehinde asked " he was watching pornography" he said spelling every word out ,at that point kehinde spat everything she was eating "but ...but why " is asked sounding like a crying baby " how will I know " miracle said "but how do you know "kehinde asked looking at him suspiciously "I saw it on his phone before class started" he explained " what!!! but phones are not allowed in school " kehinde said "who do you think follows that rule again " miracle asked raising a brow , it was after few minutes of argument that the realised I was still like a statue , " Alex are you okay " miracle asked coming for a hug , I hugged him and kehinde joined " yes " I said , but of course I was not okay , who would be when they find out their crush might just be some kind of sex freak, I sat down trying to justify his actions but couldn't " maybe he..." I couldn't finish my sentence when I realised that Ella Levi's younger sister was approaching us "hi Alex " she said with a broad smile handing a letter to me "read it " kehinde said eagerly I just stared at ,she quickly sat close to me so did miracle , they were so close they were about to suffocate me .

  They excitedly waited for me to open the letter , I did and read it through  "dear Alexa it's Levi will you come to the clinic after school" I read out loud , I read it over ten time trying to process it, why does he want to see me now . 
      " Don't go "miracle brought me out of my thoughts "why should she not , it's not like he would rape her " kehinde said defensive " he could " miracle said " please , Levi might have changed in looks  but he is still the same dork from last semester " kehinde protested " okay enough" I finally shouted to the hearing of every one in the cafeteria , after realising I was now the center of attention I akawardly smiled and apologized , " both of you be quiet " I spoke more quietly " I will go " I continued , the look on kehinde's face was priceless , she smiled as if she just won a medal "don't " miracle said grabbing my hand lie he knew what would happen if I go .