chapter 16

The week went by and Abel did not even speak to me , not even a hi or hello , it was like we were in different universe . He acted like I didn't exist and I eventually gave up.
  Monday morning was nothing like expected .
Waking up to an empty house , my parents were out for business purposes and Abel purposely got up early and took the car along with the driver to school , for an elder brother he is really acting wicked .

  The trek to school was one never to forget , imagine walking from Lagos to ibadan . That's how I felt walking to school .
By the time I got to school it was already ten in the morning , I met a smirking Abel walking to class and immediately launch on him , I kept scratching him as he tried to pull away .
" You are a crazy bitch ! " He shouted
"At least I am not a psycho who wants to use his sister " I barked , we fought for about ten minutes until the principal came .
"What is going on here ". "Sir , well "
I tried explaining but he stopped me saying those heart breaking words .
"To my office now seguns "
Abel and I both walked to his office bowing quietly .

"Sit " Mr Richardson instructed , after sitting he looked in between Abel and I as if reading our minds .
" So should I be worried that you came late to school or that you attacked your brother the minute you walked in !"
"Well sir...
"Sir it's something personal , we would not like to discuss it " Abel interrupted .
"Well if it's so personal , don't bring  it to school ,"
" Yes sir " we said
"Good , now you are both suspended for two days "
"WHAT !!" I shouted , infact screamed , yelled , whatever you want to call it .
Abel on the other hand was pretty reluctant for someone who has never been in trouble before .
"You heard me right ,"
"But sir....
"No buts miss segun , now leave and now leave and don't think that I will not report you behavior to your parents "
"They are out of town" Abel calmly said .
"That doesn't matter ,now leave " she barked and we left and had to take a taxi back home .
"Why are you home by this time " our housekeeper asked .
Kelly was a twenty one year old models with are sculpted body, she had been away for a while and finally came back .
River and Abel once had a huge crush on her but I guess it soon died .
Abel looked at her with anger in his eyes before marching upstairs slamming his room door hard against the wall .
"What's his problem "she asked me .
"Just issues at school, we fought and the principal sent us home and requested our parents " I explained .
"Is it that bad "
"Yes , I just hope mummy does not kill us , this is the first time a thing like this has happened "
" Don't worry , I will talk to him , go to your room and change " she instructed walking up to Abel's room.
  I headed for mine , changed into a comfy jumpsuit and grabbed a book from my shelf , my reading was stopped by the buzzing of my iPhone , looking at the caller's ID it  was kehinde .
"Hello Alex why aren't you in school , cramps?, Emergency? , I will be right ..."
"Calm down , I got into a fight , but first why are you with your phone in school , you know they are not allowed "
"Come on , how follows that rule sef "
After a short silence she spoke .
"So .. are you going to tell me or what , break is almost over and I don't have much credit left " 
I could not stop myself from laughing , kehinde is that friend that always saves her card ,if she calls she will make it as brief as possible , but call her and she will talk to whole heaven and Earth "
"Okay fine ". I spent the next five minutes explaining what happened , Kehinde remaining me each second that her card was almost over .
Honestly no wish is was talking to Miracle , not bad mouthing her but he is the more understanding one , but I can't tell him or he will kill Abel , let's just say he is that over protective brother Abel never tried to be .