chapter 20

I called the girls and told them what happened and they were sad kehinde was even crying saying she was already shipping abhi, I know abhi what a prefect name too bad it will never happen .
  (An from Abel and hi from chichi)

On Monday morning heading to school I felt sorry for chichi but my mind was also occupied with exams starting today.
"Will she be..". Divine asked
"Yes she does not need a douchebag like Abel " I reassured them and myself.
But to our suprise heading to the hall we found a happy chichi , now you must be wondering why we were surprised . Abel promised to tell chichi the truth on his view of her .
"Hey guys what's up" she asked .
"Uh.... You are okay?' Michelle asked
"Of course , why won't I be "
"Well you have been...."
"Crushed by my crush, I know"she interrupted kehinde with a long sigh.
And that left us speechless
" You are okay with what Abel did ?"
I asked confused
"Not okay per say but when he explained I realised I was being stupid and should focus on my studies rather than boys , I have a long way to go and I really don't need them now " she explained and once more we were speechless .
"Whoa! What did he say it must be really inspirational"
Michelle said
"Nothing much , only that she should not waste time with jerks like me mad focus on her studies since she has a bright future ahead " Abel said
"And it was a good advice thanks Abel and sorry for the embarrassment"chichi said embraced him and left with the other girls probably going to explain more or read.
I was about to go when Abel stopped me and hugged me .
"Thanks again , you know I really don't know your importance until I am falling flat ,I really can't live without you in my life "
"Thanks I will use that one on mum and see if she increases my allowance or get a new phone" I Said and we laughed.

  Now I'm the heat of exams anything CNA happen , today we wrote further maths , biology and geography . Seriously what demon will make the put those subjects on the same day .
  I stayed up all night reading and it's like it does not enter the head . I wish I was spongebob.
  So much had happened this term from finding out that my best friend likes the other one , to almost getting raped , getting in trouble at home , playing Cupid and of course getting close to my brother.
I really can't believe all this happened in just four months . I really can't wait for next term , ss2 is.foing to be amazing and I really want to see all of it with my best friends and girlfriends.

Walking into the exam Hall for my last paper of the year and walking out victorious everyone screamed with joy as if we just finished writing waec .
"Finally done with first term, four more terms then University here we come "
Kehinde Said and we all laughed .
"Right , like that will happen tommorow"I said to her.
"Could"
"Won't "

" Ready for Christmas party" kehinde asked , we were in my room with miracle , just the three of us like it has always been and always will .
"I think Ankara gown , or skirt , I don't know maybe I will go shopping "
"Let's go together"
"Hey what of me "miracle asked
"You, you refuse to talk to us for weeks , you can go find other friends"
"Will not , don't mind kehinde you can come " I said
"But..."kehinde posted
"So you were missing me " Miracle asked
"No "kehinde said and miracle started tickling her and she went into laughter .

This term as been great , I can't ask for anything more and I am happy to share it with my besties.
This is the best times of our lives and there will be more  .