🍃🌹 4 🌹🍃

Slumping my body in the floor just as i close my bedroom door, streams and streams of tears fall down after holding it for a long period of time

All through out the event after that incident, i felt like im so little judging from the words that Jungkook said. Though most of the people admired my talent and even Yang sajangnim personally called to congratulate me, words like 'Nobody' coming from the person you love is the most hurtful word that a young adult like me couldn't take.

Although I deserve those hateful words judging by what i did to him and his first love but i sure hope that he would even think of me as someone his been friends with on a short period of time. But i guess what i did cut a deep hole in his heart that he dispisses me the most.

It's funny that i never told him how i feel before and i wouldn't be able to in this entire lifetime. I admit the feelings where never gone. Even though it started from a young innocent age, it still blossomed even though we're far apart.

Because even though seasons have change, everything's not the same but my feelings for him stood there painfully the same. Why can't I ever stop loving him? Why?

Hugging my knees as I cry myself out, i never told this to anyone. Though my sister knows I love Jungkook but she thought it was only some kind of a puppy love that won't last longer.

But it did. Because up until now even after those hurtful words, i still feel guilty for what i did and still love him so much.

I've been checking secretly about his songs even though I'm as busy as hell and would always admire him from afar. I just hope that we wont get entangled again because i may not know what to do if that happens.

But luck isn't on my side.

____

"Chaeyoungie....please🙏🙏. Bambam want's to meet me but i can't just go alone. I don't want managernim to follow me and i bet he won't allow me to.But if you can tell him you're coming with me and we're going to your grandma, i bet he'll easily agree." Lisa's been bugging me for quite sometime and even layed in my newly changed duvet because mom sent me multiple new ones from my package last time.

Clearing her body off my bed cause im that one you call the 'obsessive-compulsive' type of girl but i swear the girl is as stubborn as hell and won't get off unless i'll go with her.

Rolling my eyes as i put my hand on my hips i looked at her like i've had enough. She's been bugging me for 3 freakin minutes. " Whatever,Okay. Just get off of my freakin' bed and i'll go." covering my wounded ears from her screams, she jump off of the bed and showered me with multiple kisses.