🍃🌹 15 🌹🍃

"Rosie!"

"Rosie!"

"Rosie!"

"Rosie!"

I desperately shouted not thinking of my actions as I knock on the girls dorm. Thank God their door is fully secured and their dormmates next door are all YG  artist so if someone will see me i don't really care what they'd think.

I'm desperate.

I've been calling her phone nonstop, sending her messages on all her social media accounts. Even our shared private instagram account is currently private which she changed the password before I even knew it. I cant send messages on her social media accounts using my private ones because she blocked me already or she deactivated. Her phone number is also deactivated which means she switched her number.

After realizing how stupid I am that i love her and yes, I'm a fool for realizing it so late just when she already left me I realized how much she's worth for me......

I fucked up.

I look like a mess.

I couldn't even work properly and my hair starts to grow long, my eyes has big dark circles around it, I've lost weight, i look like a crap and you wouldn't be able to recognize me with my crumpled jacket and joggers which i just took hastily on the closet. Even the apartment we shared looks like hell. With so many glass bottles surrounding it especially the broken ones i have thrown over the course  of my anger, it's like I'm living in hell.

I am stupid and i wanted to do everything to take her back yet they keep on ignoring me.

"Rosie, open the fucking door! I'm not going away in here unless you show up!" i shouted yet again and i even saw confuse looks from the one of the Ikon boys that lives next door with the Pinks.

I knock and knock until it opened. Showing the bitch faced Jennie." What the fuck do you want??!!! " she snapped angrily and even if i wanted to shout back for im so frustrated, i couldn't. I don't have the right when it's my fault Rosie gave up on me.

"I.... I want to talk to Rosie." i begged. Looking at her pleading yet she just looked at me unsatisfied. More like remorse if i may say. Did i do something bad that she looks even madder that i don't love her friend? Because i love her now and i wanted to tell Rosie personally. Why does she looks like she wants to eat me alive?

"C-can i talk to her?" i muttered again. Determined to talk to her.

"She's not here." she said as she grits her teeth. She looks at me from head to toe as if checking me out. She looked a bit surprised that i look awful thinking i was so happy after the break up since she knows I've been partying base of other idols who saw me from the past 3 months after the break up.